Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Mighty Mouse break Silva's defense record?
This poll is closed.
Yes 35 28.93%
Umm, yes 36 29.75%
Yep 12 9.92%
yeh 38 31.40%
Total: 121 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
That fight will be great and I want to see Lawler to go back to doing what he does best: not fighting Tyrone S-smithers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Work Friend Keven posted:

Aaah! After 10,000 years I'm free... time to conquer the UFC light heavyweight division.
You've plagiarized my post from Bisping's Special Night.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

LobsterMobster posted:

i just want it known that i aint wrote there since november
Was it the increased workload from the roxx-wide mandate of shoehorning trump into all your submitted articles, but without additional pay?

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

No, and that's probably the best indicator they realize how strong a commentator he is. He really is their best non-Rogan man, he's very sharp and consistent cageside.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

manyak posted:

Rogan knows what hes talking about he just gets overly excited sometimes which is also what lots of people like about him

The criticism that he says "its locked in" or whatever too much is stupid, its way better commentary to be like "Its locked in hes gonna tap!!! Oh my god he escaped!!!" instead of "It may or may not be locked in. Oh wait the fights over"
It's the funniest non-Mike Goldberg promo commentary gets, and I'm glad it happens as much as it does

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Marching Powder posted:

isn't watching a person do irony until you become mentally ill exactly what niggerstomper58 was trying to warn everyone about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

david carmichael posted:

fugazi is post hardcore, post punk is like wire, the fall, joy division, talking heads, television ,etc
Correct. It's the best

Triticum Guzzler posted:

The chapo guy is whoever posted the Les miserables thing a while ago. That's canon
Cumtown or nothin, bitch :henget:

• Locked thread