Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Mighty Mouse break Silva's defense record?
This poll is closed.
Yes 35 28.93%
Umm, yes 36 29.75%
Yep 12 9.92%
yeh 38 31.40%
Total: 121 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive
I like when fighters on the main card of a PPV don't have a wikipedia page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive
Why does every embedded start off with traffic noise

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

Wild Horses posted:

Aren't cheat meals pretty important to maintain high metabolism during a weight cut?

No. they aren't

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

It's a few days out and who knows what his weight is, but usually it's not good to be consuming large amounts of sugar

super super loving fat

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive
More like WideMan

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive
For sure put a horrible wmma fight on the main card I am very excited to pay money to see it. WMMA is as good as real mma because I love decisions and footwork and boring lovely fights

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive
I hope they play the WNBAs greatest dunks during baba o'riley this wekend

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive
gently caress. I really wanted this card to be ruined and to miss out on another interesting fight. Curse that handsome devil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive
We're going to be in La Jolla (mispronounced terribly) T's droppin 7pm any word over 3 syllables the last and second last will be reversed in order even as I slur them terribly

• Locked thread