Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Mighty Mouse break Silva's defense record?
This poll is closed.
Yes 35 28.93%
Umm, yes 36 29.75%
Yep 12 9.92%
yeh 38 31.40%
Total: 121 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Chael brings out the best in people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

manyak posted:

Champion : Daniel Cormier
1 Alexander Gustafsson
2 Glover Teixeira
3 Jimi Manuwa
4 Mauricio Rua
5 Volkan Oezdemir
6 Corey Anderson
7 Misha Cirkunov
8 Ovince Saint Preux
9 Ilir Latifi
10 Rogerio Nogueira
11 Patrick Cummins
12 Gian Villante
13 Tyson Pedro
14 Jan Blachowicz
15 Jared Cannonier

Lmao.

LHW owns so much

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Skip My Posts posted:

usually right before you suck them off

thread real good this month

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

manyak posted:

Actually today is the 5 year anniversary of Rashad's loss to Jon jones. He is 2-5 in the last 5 years with his only wins over Sonnen and Dan Henderson which was a close split decision he probably shouldve lost

beating the American Gangster, in and of itself, is impressive enough to outweigh those losses

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

fatherdog is to blame, his abandonment of his children allowed the Fartman Uprising to come to pass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

henkman posted:

Should probably not engage the mentally ill weirdo that wants attention

Which one

• Locked thread