Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

C. Everett Koop posted:

Hillary Clinton will strike visiting auto workers in Tennessee this week

and what? explain patiently how her husband hated them and other unions so much that he signed NAFTA? that'll show those racexists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Pollyanna posted:

i unironically like how absolutely nobody likes clinton or takes her seriously anymore

she's running in 2020

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Lastgirl posted:

she'll have a fashion line coming at you when she's outta shill money

in fact i encourage her to beat out Ivanka on this so that she can hedge her own bets and follow her own voice to the tune of her own dollar

yeah our poor abuela, only worth $300m but when your main product is influence peddling, and you no longer have any meaningful influence, you're gonna be in for a dry patch, which is why she's going to run in 2020, and convince a bunch of rich idiots and foreign governments to shower her the Clinton Foundation with cash because this time, it's HER TURN

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Gyra_Solune posted:

the worst possibility of Trump and possibly his entire administration going down Nixon-style is that Hillary Clinton, sensing weakness in the party, figures she could win, this time, in 2020, after all the guy in charge wasn't even elected by the people!!!

she would lose to Paul Ryan, she would lose to Orrin Hatch, she would lose to Mattis since I don't think that dude would be prosecuted with the rest of the administration.

If this stuff about Susan Rice turns out to be true I think we can go on and assume that the air will be out of the 'impeach trump' balloon

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

FuzzySkinner posted:

Has there been any insider tales of what happened that night?

kinda stunned no video has leaked.

wasnt there some insider account about her flipping her poo poo and smashing things in a hotel room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

wizard on a water slide posted:

Almost 10% of millennials voted third-party?

Is that awesome or terrifying

it means that millennials did nearly half as well at voting for a 3rd party as all adults did for Ross Perot in 1992. Let's not make this seem like some sort of revolution.

• Locked thread