Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pollyanna posted:

i unironically like how absolutely nobody likes clinton or takes her seriously anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Homeless Friend posted:

lol wasn't she like an hour late to her own concession speech? not including podesta stiffing all her supporters from the day before lmao

i remember it being the next day at an entirely different location because she only had her acceptance speech venue booked until midnight of election day or something. she didn't even make an appearance and everyone in the audience got corralled outside after watching an empty stage for hours

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Thoguh posted:

I've been calling for somebody to write a tell all but nobody has listened to me, an internet poster, and come out with one.

Regardless of whether there was calm resignation or group hysterics it had to have been amazing.

There were stories right away with rough ideas of what happened. What I remember was that she was very surprised to be losing, and once the writing was on the wall she sequestered herself in a room and just didn't come out for hours. Everyone outside the room was just shell-shocked.

There was some poster that was on the scene at Clinton campaign HQ that had been playing Dwarf Fortress during the election.

• Locked thread