Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Mr. F! posted:

I'd argue that the town let me do it and never held me accountable for my actions therefore it's only BS that I was allowed to get away with it

Yeah I agree, but when there is a sizable number of players going into like Day 3 that still haven't really contributed or are still on the sideline, town can't reasonably put serious pressure on all of them. Like, Fisk was playing so bad and so scummy he gave cover for other actual scum to just kind of lurk and not get involved because he set the bar so low. Like I said town just played really poorly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I think any player spamming posts in a setup like this to make it to the limit should have been considered EXTREMELY suspicious. zzyzx in particular got away with an egregious stream of post spams to hit the content limit and again nobody said anything.

Petr
Oct 3, 2000
I think there was lead in the town well.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Petr posted:

I think there was lead in the town well.

You definitely need to sign up for a game.

Petr
Oct 3, 2000

Somberbrero posted:

You definitely need to sign up for a game.

I might. I played on mafiascum for a while, but it's been a long time, and I'm afraid my ability (and patience) to analyze threads has waned.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Petr posted:

I'm afraid my ability (and patience) to analyze threads has waned.

You'll fit right in, we don't need anyone making us look bad.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

People around here never really bother with reading back except for 3 man exlo. Even then, it's 50 / 50 if someone will actually do it.

Petr
Oct 3, 2000
By the way, was that mountain dew drink recipe true, or scumlies?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Go see for yourself! The story is 100% true as well, I was so excited thinking I had made some independent discovery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petr
Oct 3, 2000
Don't trust it, probably poison

• Locked thread