Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Signing up as "the Passenger"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Confirming

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

That I am the passenger. Haven't gotten a role pm yet tho

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Slamburger posted:

Confirming that I also did not receive a role yet, but found a message in a bottle that said the passenger was scum.

Don't believe it! That's probably from my business partner that I marooned for being a jackass.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

##vote infinitum

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Infinitum posted:

So apparently Fisk has an alias for 'Mr F!' with no full stop in it.

lol

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

##unvote

A turbo must be quick. This is taking too long therefore I will no longer throw my astonishing beauty and intellect behind this turbo.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Infinitum posted:

That is legit the basis of this whole dumb argument

So can we move on and play a game now and have some fun?

NO! THIS IS THE MARY CELESTE. WE DO NOT HAVE FUN, WE DRINK CELESTE SODA AND HAVE A MARY TIME>.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

META IS the WORST. You should NOT VOTE for META-REASONS.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Mr. F! posted:

META IS the WORST. You should NOT VOTE for META-REASONS.

Dammit I messed up my capitalization scheme. Pretend "you should" are also all capitalized.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

zzyzx posted:

##pet CCK

MODS, MODS??? / / / / . .. . .l .

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

i don't bear ill will for inf but what's the worst that could happen

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A nuclear bomb gets dropped on 50 us cities.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

##vote slasher hawke

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

got some chores tonight posted:

its a null tell!! id do this whether im town or scum thats why i didnt read my role pm

##vote chores

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Voting chores is the only logical thing to do, so do.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

NOoooo. . . Vote for CHORES.

Everyone just start piling on chores.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

*chanting* VOTE FOR CHORES. . . VOTE FOR CHORES. . . VOTE FOR CHORES. . .

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Hal Incandenza posted:

I will look at whatever case you have but I don't get anything weird from chores from what I've read so far

You must trust, and just vote.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

EccoRaven posted:

same

everyone not voting for infinitum either should do so or explain why someone else is scummier.

let's get the day moving!

Chores is a much better choice.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

You must trust.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

got some chores tonight posted:

mags is probably the second worst mafia player in this game; i dont think ive ever seen him be right about a single vote hes ever made

Oh man, that was hurtful. Man, wowie.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

talk about chores for no reason one more time and I'mma drain your sweet life nectar go upside your head

Why, cause he's your scumbuddy?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

100yrs sounds super weird but rn I'm putting it down to a translation issue

maybe I should do the same with mags obviously I'm not fluent in the intricacies and idioms of gallantese

##vote slasher hawke

My vote and push for chores was based off the premise that chores hadn't checked his role pm. I wanted to vote for him and push him to see who would try and diminish my push without providing any reasoning behind it.

Seeing hawk push back against my vote on Chores and then his subsequent uneasy posts thereafter make me believe that he is defending chores from a position of someone who knows chores alignment.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

mags finally shut up about chores

thank god

That's my secret Anon, it's always jokephase

Lol, yeah cause I caught u.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

is zis ze end of adwenturer yohan?

Nice attempt at deflection with humor.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Yes, you are.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

i'll be honest I haven't read a TNL post

Hawke = scum

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

There's no way I'm voting inf. I'd rather vote out chores

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Infinitum is a SAINT.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Vote Chores for a better game.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

EccoRaven posted:

PMom explained why voting for Infinitum is good for the town (it's because he's a poo poo player and he needs to stop playing mafia).

I have said similarly, but then you vote me for it because "ecco wouldn't do that!" (which ignores that I would and have).

He's not, and you should feel bad for being such a jerk.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

POLICY VOTING IS BULLSHIT AND MEAN AND STUPID.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

VOTE FOR SLASHER HAWKE OR IF WE'RE GOING TO POLICY LYNCH SOMEONE THEN LETS POLICY LYNCH CHORES FOR BEING A SMUG poo poo.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Yes. You're being a jerk for no reason.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

EccoRaven posted:

it is ok to be mean to people who are lovely, especially when it is in the context of a game where the player is lovely w/r/t the game.

it is helpful for the town to remove someone from the game who will, more likely than not, be a net loss for the town regardless of their alignment.

it is smart to address these things earlier in the game rather than later where the stakes are a degree higher.

I've never seen Infinitum play in any way that hindered his own win con. So I don't agree with this.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Pinterest Mom posted:

In Mega Man Mafia, Infinitum convinced a newbie vig to vig our cop, and then, a few game days later, worked very hard to try to convince him to kill three power roles at once because it'd be funny.

One time in a game I was a town arsonist and targeted someone with my ability that two other town power roles said they were going to target just so I could kill as many people as possible. Why? Because id never had the role before and it would be funny, and it was.

Should I always be policy lynched from games?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

lol

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

EccoRaven posted:

yeah mags you really shouldn't be reminding us that you, too, are bad at mafia and are probably a net loss for the town regardless of alignment.

Everyone is bad at mafia, there is no such thing as being "good" at mafia.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Hal Incandenza posted:

I thought you backed off of this since he read his role PM or whatever

Kinda, but I don't like chores and if we're just going to vote off people who we dont like then lets get rid of chores.

• Locked thread