Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

DROP THE SEASON EARLY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

Rise and shine, master leprechaun.

Milo and POTUS posted:

DROP THE SEASON EARLY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

But into what? Fire or lava?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013

acid

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

Rise and shine, master leprechaun.

Dropping acid is for the writing stage, not post production.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches

I always imagined a sleek black panther or something running alongside the car, jumping over stretches of grass and landing on driveways... or maybe it was the other way around

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

hughesta posted:

I always imagined a sleek black panther or something running alongside the car, jumping over stretches of grass and landing on driveways... or maybe it was the other way around

The Panther was imaging you?

Very philosophical

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches

Guy A. Person posted:

Very philosophical
Who knows, we could be in a turtle's dream in outer space!

Regalingualius
Jan 6, 2012

Guy A. Person posted:

Very philosophical

No, the car was imagining the panther imagining the car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

emanresu tnuocca posted:

I was born in 85 and never had this mental game. I think it really is strongly related to being exposed to platformers when you were very young, cause I'm seeing this meme pop all over the internet yet I never heard about this before so it seems like a "young people's thing"

Can't ever recall doing this, despite having quite an active imagination.