Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I came looking for a screengrab of that first game where the labels can be applied to any of the Vindicators.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Does anyone have a link to that video that used clips of awful Rick and Morty fans with parts from Morty's Mind Blowers?

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

It would still be a successful show even with the three seasons we already have. If you want an amazing show to live forever you get the last 20 seasons of The Simpsons, that's what you get.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Literally no one has brought up the fact that when The Simpsons was at 100 episodes it was in season 5, an absolutely good season with 2-5 good seasons to go depending on how you look at it.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

The point about Rick and Morty resting on the shaky foundation of Harmon and Roiland's mental conditions is well taken. We're going to see what happens!

I, for one, welcome a season 8 episode where they meet the Charity Brothers.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

prefect posted:

Dan's primarily into vodka.

All alcoholics end up just drinking vodka.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm always so glad I was raised in the small part of the US that calls that game "Whisper Down the Lane" for whatever dumbass reason we do.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

That's a Botero, his work is very distinct. Check out his version of the Mona Lisa.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Pickle Rick is the episode that the bad fans don't get the point of the most, it makes a great litmus test.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Only Rick and Jerry.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

If it's 5 episodes every two years, I'd rather have 4 episodes every year that I have to go to a movie theater to watch, like most horrible franchises.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

The delay between seasons is actually growing at a constant and predictable rate. The gap between seasons 2 and 3 was 1.2 times the gap between seasons 1 and 2, and the gap between seasons 3 and 4 was 1.4 times the gap between seasons 2 and 3. If these trends continue, and the gap between seasons 4 and "4.5" is 1.6 times the gap between seasons 3 and 4, expect season 4 episode 6 at the end of April or beginning of May in 2023.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

My math checks out! With a little rounding, of course.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Season two of Solar Opposites was better than the last season of R&M

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Rick can do anything, destroy anything whatever, he's a god. His weakness is the fact that he's a lovely drunk with trust issues.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Somehow Rick and Morty fans get way more into szechuan sauce than going to therapy.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

PostNouveau posted:

Hey, I'd like to know about your dream Frasier episode where Frasier and Bulldog oil their heads and then rub them together.

That's privileged information

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

So the Rick we're always watching, one of the main characters of Rick and Morty, is from a universe where he and Beth's mom broke up and his relationship with Beth is ruined and he's slid into a reality where that Rick went off before ruining everything and died and "abandoned" his family.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I seem to remember that The ABC's of Beth was way grosser when it first aired, was stuff cut for rebroadcast or am I crazy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

What a piece of poo poo that was