Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

I thought I had missed the live stream but was surprised to see Adult Swim is randomly interspersing Rick and Morty into other shows' time slots without changing the guide listing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Guy A. Person posted:

I'm Jerry Smith, and I love sucking big, sweaty beeped and licking disgusting furry testicle sacks.

Explains how he landed that kushy 6-chewable job once the federation took over.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Can't wait until Rickmobile gets to Boston and inevitably gets mistaken as a terror attack.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Tom Gorman posted:

It just dawned on me that Rick has all these go-go gadget implants we've never heard of or seen before because he's a brainalyzed Rick from Seal Team Rick

I'm not counting go-go Sanchez ski shoes

Seal team Rick Rick was blown out of the sky after being brainalyzed over to another Rick with higher rank