Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

What a weird argument.

The Walking Dead without the zombies is just a show about homeless people, M*A*S*H without the Korean war is just a show about doctors, Stranger Things without scifi is just The Breakfast Club.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Saw this...

Going this weekend with the kid, wubba lubba wing sauce.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

So today we went to Toxic Wings in Springfield Oregon and bought up all their Rick and Morty szechuan Mulan dipping sauces. A quick trip to McDonald's for some nuggets and awaaay we go.

It's really amazing.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Hemingway To Go! posted:

He doesn't respect them.

This is funny.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Ballz posted:

https://twitter.com/rickmobile/status/862811895539142657

Rickmobile items. I want everything on here.

Edit: I could probably live without Monopoly

Gwendolyn pool float? That is the sex robot right? So it will be a blow up sex doll...

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

I literally bought Mulan Szechwan dipping sauce off a truck.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Unfortunately the most effective fighting robot, a loving wedge, is the most effective and most boring.

Tell that to Tombstone.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Pander posted:

Just wanted to get back to this for a second, the kid who played Neville wore a fat suit and fake teeth for the role. He she's all thatted Neville longbottom.

Pickle Rick is my new favorite thing.

They also made his ears stick out with plastic wedges. I wonder why they just didn't get an uglier kid actor? No one has every said "wow, there sure is a shortage of fat ugly kids". Just go to Walmart and you can take your pick of Longbottoms.

So excited for next year, the darkest year of our adventures!

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

And now no new Harmonquest either. Season 2 was supposed to come on today but evidently Seeso is going under.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

:sigh:

Maybe Hulu will pick it up? They're both NBC Universal right?

This is what I found when I was trying to figure out why the new season wasn't up today.

http://decider.com/2017/06/27/exclusive-seeso-is-selling-two-of-its-shows-to-att-backed-vrv-may-be-preparing-to-shut-down/

It's annoying because Seeso had to have known about this for a while but never told anyone until today, what was supposed to be the season 2 premiere date.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Rubiks Pubes posted:

I really want a toy of Ghost in a Jar for my desk but the mini one is super hard to find and the Pop is sdcc exclusive. Sad!

I'm thinking it would be pretty easy to make one. A jar, ping pong ball draped with light green fabric, hung from the lid with a little fishing line.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

vermin posted:

Now I'm in the foreign voice acting rabbit hole and it's gonna take me hours til I stop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhSdSzSqLys

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ElCondemn posted:

Isn't it crazy that fat Morty grew up to be this guy?

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

There is a McDonalds a couple minutes from me with the Szechuan sauce. The only problem is it is right on the U of Oregon campus and I'm sure it will be full of idiots lining up at midnight the night before.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

How has the thread title not been changed to “Hungry for Sauce”?

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Phenotype posted:

Haha what a bunch of idiot whiners. Here, let me just use your IP at no cost to sell my own products. Oh, and if the drinks are lovely and every stall in the bathroom has a glory hole, it'll look really bad for you guys too. Free speech!

Glory holes would fit the theme tho.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

I really liked when the snake terminator first showed up that it was someone “snake kneeling” like Arnold did in the first terminator movie.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

There was a movie that came out when I was like, 7 called “The Girl The Gold Watch and Everything” that had a guy who gets a watch that can stop time. The only thing I clearly remember about it is he stops time just as a bullet leaves a gun, so he turns the bullet and restarts time and it shoots off sideways. Even as a little kid I remember thinking that wouldn’t work. I had not thought about that in years but all these posting about time stopping reminded me about it.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

tarlibone posted:

Holy crap, that's it!

Just reading the Wikipedia page's plot summary is like looking at a TV Tropes page.

This is one of many shows that I remember watching that almost nobody knows ever existed. Otherworld also comes to mind. I have fond, fuzzy memories of that ridiculous show.

If I’m remembering correctly in the first episode of Voyagers the kid proves his knowledge of history because Moses’s boat/basket gets caught in the reeds and he pushes it free. Is Otherworld the one where a family is in a pyramid when the planets line up and get accidentally stargated?

- Oh and in Voyagers I think I remember that when they traveled in time, every time the would always fall from the sky and crash land into like, a hale bale or chicken coop.

The Fuzzy Hulk fucked around with this message at 05:45 on May 27, 2020

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

shame on an IGA posted:

Has anyone mentioned that Dan Harmon has signed on to a solo show for Fox now

Is it more Harmonquest?

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

I just had a thought. So our Rick came to this universe after he tried to find the Rick that killed his Beth, taking the place of a Rick that left, right? So is maybe the Rick that killed Beth was that original Rick from this universe? I know it doesn't matter and blah blah but I can see the next "canon" episode being that Rick coming back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Next season's episodes are going to be really Birdman and Jerry heavy...