Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Zaphod42 posted:

It seems that way. In the past he talked about catchphrases which was already meta, but I think that's as bad as it got?

At the end of season 1 he's like "roll the credits, wooo! that's the end of season 1!". It's nothing new.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Baronjutter posted:

I know people who hated breaking bad because walter was an evil criminal and they hated him too much to watch the show.

I think Rick liked it well enough.

e: Somehow I missed someone else posted it :downs:

Elman fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Apr 3, 2017

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Cardboard Box posted:

yeah that's what i think too. remember when he teared up when he saw baby morty? :3:

In the Evil Morty episode? Wasn't that the fake Rick?

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Or maybe the fact that Rick said every week should make it obvious that it was a meta joke and he was acknowledging that doing the "replace our dead selves" trick multiple times would be stupid.

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Unless The Rickest Rick was originally from a different universe and switched prior to the pilot episode, I think it has to be the former.

I'd be surprised if that wasn't the case, honestly. He's done all this before.

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

All these seriousposts are way funnier if you read them in Rick's voice.

"Think of infinite Ricks like *burp* infinite prime numbers, Morty. It's easy to figure out if 3 is a prime number. It's a whole number, Morty, it can't be divided by *burp* 2."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Rickless Morties live a normal life. Mortyless Ricks are easily found and imprisoned or killed.

It's the circle of life.

Elman fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Apr 17, 2017