Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Excelzior posted:

A new thread?

I don't get it, we pretty much nailed it the first time.

Previous thread had to take a poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Nobnob posted:

I know we have been over this earlier, but why are calling people this episode transphobic? I really want to understand what is going on in people's mind.

Because they're trolling or they're "Woke teenager who just discovered Tumblr" levels of sensitive. The joke isn't that Jerry has a vagina or wants a vagina, its just an idle thought that Jerry and basically everyone who doesn't have a vagina has had and the show pokes fun at Jerry admitting a silly, embarrassing thing like that for no reason.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

prefect posted:

Dan is really good at fighting with people online. :allears:

I assume this is sarcasm cause he got loving wrecked and then blocked someone who was perfectly reasonable like a little bitch.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Pirate Jet posted:

"I'M A LEFTIST!" Dan Harmon screams as he yells at minimum wage workers on Twitter. "WE'RE LEFTISTS!" the show's creators say as Justin Roiland throws a hissy fit over his animators unionizing on Reddit. "WE'RE LEFTISTS!" Harmon shouts as he writes a scene where the characters stop being themselves so they can deliver a diatribe about how mad Harmon is that he can't call people "retarded" anymore

Don't forget the part where Rick ended a successful business rather than give his employees healthcare or destroyed a government because, heh, fiat money isn't worth anything mannnnnnnn.