Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe
Highlight of this episode was RoboMorty's desperate struggle to become a real boy.

Godspeed, little robot buddy. You may be re-purposed into a toaster by next episode, but you'll always be the one true Morty of my heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Fun Shoe

Morty's piloting skills have come a long way from barely being able to park or fly in a straight line.

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Fun Shoe

mutata posted:

And the Artstation page for 'Likes': https://www.artstation.com/artwork/ZWYrm

Pickle Rick's necro-mech suit was amazing this episode. Seriously impressive work by all the design and animation team. You guys have been hitting it out of the park all season.

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Fun Shoe

Macaluso posted:

The dude who can summon ghost trains rules.

I was going to say the same thing after watching that video. gently caress every other super power, I want to call motherfucking Doomtrain.

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Fun Shoe
Is no one else going to comment on Morty letting Earth be sterilized and ultimately leading to the extinction of humanity because he'd rather go on cool space adventures with a bunch of superheroes he met once?

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Fun Shoe
I'm really enjoying where Morty's personality is landing this season. He is so done with all of Rick's poo poo, while at the same time has spent an inordinate amount of time with him, that he is almost reaching Rick's level of competence. He may not be as brilliant as Rick is, but he has seen enough that he can get poo poo done regardless.

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Fun Shoe
I think I like "A Really Long Time" a bit more than "I am Alive", but I think my favorite is still his first remix that he did for season 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Fun Shoe

That hair looks like it was cropped off of a Kingdom Hearts character.