Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

I really hope we see more of the vindicators in the comics - they did something similar with the ball fondlers team

Manwithastick fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Aug 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Stealing this from Reddit

Apparently these are our dead vindicators from vindicators 2

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

I don't mind bbt, but yeah like that guy said, it's just background noise while we eat dinner

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Hey what was that charity auction thing they did where your character could be in the show? What character did that end up being?

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Is it me or does Rick’s voice sound off in the trailer? Possibly because I’ve not watched S4 in so long?

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

I'm surprised - little over a month till a new season and I've not seen a trailer or a promo other than that 6 Pac tweet

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Does the portal index reset effect evil morty? Has he been dragged back to his own dimension? :sludgepal:

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

It’s just dawned on me that the jerries in the Jerriboree are never going to be collected as their ricks are dead after season 5 (also technically shouldn’t they be back in their original dimensions?)

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Alright I'll bite, what's incest?

Fun for the whole family

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Maybe it’s because I’m not overly fond of anime but that first look doesn’t really appeal to me

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

I feel like “I can/not tell it’s a new voice” will be making up 80% of posts going foward - how long will it take us to get past this?

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

I realise the irony of asking this but did the Morty voice seem really off in this episode? Maybe it’s just me

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

I feel like we are heading towards a citadel of summers episode eventually - this episode had I think the second hint of that

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

I just like we have naturally abbreviated prime Rick to PRick

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

How are we all ranking this season?

(From best to worst)

- Rick Prime vs Evil Morty
- Rick Jerry Merge
- Adventure Audit
- Mind hive president
- Suicide Spagetti
- Butthole intervention
- ice t returns
- Kautos (joke got old hella quick)

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Kauto wasn’t the worst episode ever but they kind of ran the joke in to the ground by the end - when you get to the end and the Russian doll kauto I was like “I get it already”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

After all our chats of b plots - it was odd to a hear them literally say “Bigfoot is the b plot”