Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

biracial bear for uncut posted:

Anybody else playing Pocket Morty on their phone?

I'm terrible at it so I haven't touched it in a while, but I do have it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Mukip posted:

Did Jerry actually rat out Rick, or is Rick just happy to let everyone think that?

IIRC Jerry tried to sell his family on the idea, which Rick overheard, spurring him to turn himself in (while pretending to be Jerry, who incidentally loves licking big hairy sweaty ballsacks).

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

but nobody was eating poo poo? :confused:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I like the way one eye is looking right at Rick/the viewer and the other is very interested in something going on in the far corner of the garage :v:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

:stare:

:stonkhat:

hoooo-weeee, that certainly is a Mister Poopy Butthole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Zero One posted:

Turn on AS right now

I see nothing unusual

just a perfectly normal Rick and Morty episode about snakebit penises and wombat holes