Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Some doodad that auto-abducts a random Jerry from the daycare would take, what, five minutes? Just get Doofus Rick to build it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Away all Goats posted:

What Would Rick Do

Probably open a Chik-Fil-Atheism across the street that spends most of its advertising budget trashing restaurants that are closed on Sunday.

OmegaBR posted:

Side note - I've lived in the south my whole life, and I find KFC superior to Chick-Fil-A, Popeye's, Church's, Bojangles, and Zaxby's.

I also find chicken breaded with sand unappetizing.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Mokinokaro posted:

Which IS quite impressive given how strong SEASONS 1-3 OF Cheers ARE.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Late Fees posted:

smh rickpublic is just another word for representative democricksy

Rickresentive Rickrockricksy is the title of my Rick and Morty-themed concept album.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
I laughed when Rick slapped Jerry and Jerry started crying. I don't care what that says about me. It was funny.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
“Have I been The Faculty’d again?!” deserves more respect.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

MJeff posted:

Harmon's evolution from the chaotic sex pest fucker running Community so poorly he got fired to the responsible adult having to deal with his own past self but somehow way worse in Roiland really is quite something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
That was... fine. I wonder if Bird Person's off delivery is something to do with Harmon's general life changes. Dropping a daily bottle of Ketel One and 50+ pounds is going to change your delivery a little.