Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

prefect posted:

Bender was god for a while, and then he met another god; no reason there can't be a bunch of them, at different scales.

That seems probable, my good chum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Baronjutter posted:

We don't know enough about the multiverse to know. Maybe the citadel has a population of a million, and that could represent only 1% of known ricks.

They keep saying something about the "Central Finite Curve," which is probably the way's show of addressing that without actually addressing it.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Zaphod42 posted:

Have they mentioned it more than the once? We as a thread keep mentioning it but I don't think it came up on the show past that one time.

I think this episode marks its second usage (the first being in the episode that introduced the Citadel), but I couldn't swear to that.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Yes, won't someone please stand up for the constantly maligned white man

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Johnny Truant posted:

Do I even want to ask about the Bronie cumjar...?

You don't, but you're going to anyway. Such is the nature of man.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
All the versions of Mr. Poopybutthole they could have gone with and "recently shot" was the one they settled on.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Looke posted:

wubba lubba dub dub

Rikki tikki tavi, biiiitch!

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

tarlibone posted:

I wonder if the guy (or girl) who took the picture snorted the crystals. And what those crystals were made of. Hopefully, it was drugs and not something dangerous like cinnamon.

You don't want them to have smoked something dangerous?

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Imagine an entire country falling in love with the Chevy El Camino

Well, I know where I'm retiring.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Again, this is incredibly loving hilarious if you're Australian because it's pretty much everyday life.

Have you hung out with the goblins that guard Uncle Barry? They seem like alright blokes.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Yestermoment posted:

You know, I'm really proud of this thread for coming as far as it did. Aussiechat is a massive improvement from last year's Hiatus chatter, which was page after page of people saying "hey guys, you see this courtroom thing with Rick and Morty?".

If there's anything that unites people, it's affectionately dunking on Australia.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Meth's pretty big in Australia too, so that seems like a safe bet.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

mrmcd posted:

Dan Harmon has been known as a walking human trainwreck for so long even The Simpsons made fun of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diShKYcbVJA

Why the paintballs?

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Baronjutter posted:

There are many (perhaps too many) paintball related episodes in community

Xenix posted:

I assume due to awful rehash every season of Community's paintball episode each season. It was ok once. It was poo poo every subsequent time.

Ah, that's right. Thanks.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
compare nothin', bushworld adventures is rick and morty now

enjoy ya oval office

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

FactsAreUseless posted:

All three of these companies are owned by Halliburton.

*Liz Lemon gasp*

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Lunatic Sledge posted:

same but Uncle Kracker's "Follow Me"

i will never stop laughing at the fact that this song got into a kidz bop album

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
I liked the episode, but if this is the level of meta we're getting now I shudder to think how insufferable it'll be three seasons down the road.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

TerminalRaptor posted:

I don't know why, but it got the biggest laugh out of me from the whole episode.

Yeah, likewise. I liked the episode just fine but "OH REALLY?" had me cackling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Kloaked00 posted:

This being a dragon-themed game, they googled Rick & Morty and Dragons and found the episode about the slut dragons

They were horrified and couldn't fathom how anyone would like this show. I was incredibly amused

not the gentlest introduction to the program, admittedly