Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

Baronjutter posted:

Keith David is great in rick and morty, pitch black, and community.

Frankie was great too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PngPQluO1jI

And Requiem for a Dream! It ain't out for air :heysexy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

CBJSprague24 posted:

And between R&M, Archer, and Progressive, I think I'm tired of hearing Chris Parnell's voice.

Be glad you don’t watch Disney Junior, then! I have twin daughters that love “Elena of Avalor,” another Chris Parnell vehicle. The man is inescapable!

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

tarlibone posted:

I really liked the episode. I mean, when they figure out what's going on on the planet that night, instead of beating around the bush and coming up with some other name for it and just leaving us to know that they're spoofing The Purge, he immediately calls it a purge, and ties it to the film: "It's like The Purge, Morty! That movie, The Purge?" Then he says "purge" about a thousand more times. Just in case, you know, you missed the reference. I found that hilarious.

I’m a sucker for when rick makes references to ridiculous movies like the purge or saw. He mentions the purge a few times in the first two seasons, doesn’t he?

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

Regalingualius posted:

It was all I was thinking of as soon as I heard that it was the wasp reality. Especially after the previous fascist realities.

I missed it as well, now I have to watch that scene again. Thanks to everyone for bringing it up!

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
In the first episode of the second season, when Rick thinks he is dying, he prays to God to save him - and then tells God to gently caress off once he gets out of his jam. I figured there was always a latent bit of religiousity to him - but mostly I think it’s just an excuse for some laughs and it isn’t worth thinking about so hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
And here I was thinking that he was named Sanchez because someone thought it would be funny to name a lead character after the “dirty Sanchez” sex joke