Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.

Xealot posted:

I'd like to say it'd be crazy for Disney to assert copyright on the premise of Szechuan sauce, but apparently their IP lawyers are demonic sorcerers. So maybe, yeah.

Somehow, I don't see McDonald's being compelled by nerds to launch a product because an Adult Swim show referenced it. But I guess popular outcry salvaged the Shamrock Shake, so crazier things have happened. I wouldn't be surprised if that product still exists in some foreign market.

As long as they don't call it Mulan sauce, Disney has absolutely zero say over any recipe. That's not how things work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.

moolchaba posted:

Ugh, cera. He's such a birdnosed douchenozzel.

I think you meant Jesse Eisenberg. You know, the guy Cera would be if he had no sense of humor, was pretentious and zero social skills.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.

Pander posted:

Just wanted to get back to this for a second, the kid who played Neville wore a fat suit and fake teeth for the role. He she's all thatted Neville longbottom.

Pickle Rick is my new favorite thing.

He was honest to god Fat for the first few movies.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
My DVR says Episode 1 will re-run the week before.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.

ZHamburglar posted:

Are any of the goons who work on the show in this thread?

Considering there was a message stream of idiots trying to figure out if the show was new or how to watch it I'm gonna say "no."

This has been an advertised thing for a long, long time.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.

lovely Wizard posted:

Here's a lil' visual to help you understand things :

Please. On this chart, point to where exactly you fall on the Autism spectrum.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.

The Glumslinger posted:

Speaking of which, should we expect another episode of interdimensional cable this season?

I believe Roiland and Harmon have confirmed that while they did want to do one (and another Meeseeks episode) it didn't happen this time around

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.

Fister Roboto posted:

I want to believe that the giant, skinless woman rampaging through the forest was an intentional Attack on Titan nod.

Summer wailing in pain after being turned inside out was far more disturbing than a goddamn vagina joke.

I am gay. I have been persecuted. This is stupid.

It was an idea every male has probably thought of. That's the JOKE. It's a funny JOKE SHOW. Written by huge left wing liberals who are on your side.

You morons.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.

starkebn posted:

I know this isn't the Harmon thread, but I just watched the first episode of Harmonquest season 2 and Gillian Jacobs is hilariously awful. The show is pretty good, even when it's terrible.

Once she doubled down and became the Aspergers goblin she was fantastic. I mean they even devoted a slideshow to Chip at the end.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
So this thread is a complete shitshow for the next two years then unless that rumored secret episode happens, huh?

loving Goons.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Somebody told me that the Iron Chef General Tso sauce you can buy in grocery stores also tastes very similar. I haven't been able to compare but can say the Iron Chef sauce is really tasty

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Oh for fucks sake. I didn't go, but any exec who thought 20 packets of sauce sometimes in only one location in one city... and even then, in only select cities, was anything but idiotic deserves to be fired for incompetence.

The show is big. Period. Why else would they even ponder the thought? The entire move was idiotic and if they weren't going to supply the demand they deserve every bit of flack they get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.

King Vidiot posted:

This, no joke, made me literally make a death rattle in my throat. A goddamn death rattle, and yet here I am still alive.

gently caress.

That was so incredibly awful I thought... it has to be CBS.

Sure enough.