Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

I could honestly watch Mike Ehrmantraut figure things out while taking apart stuff and putting them back together without saying a word for an entire hour and be completely 100% entertained.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

His channel would also need videos of him just sitting by a window in a dim room eating nuts before I subscribe.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Ehud posted:

This episode made me want to work for Gus.

Me too and I've never wanted to work at a fast food joint in my life, ever.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

All I can think of is how awesome it's going to be to binge rewatch BCS and then go right into a binge rewatch of BrBa. I'll never sleep again.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

I don't mind if a show that appears on the surface to be fan-servicey actually has very interesting characters and story and development but then actually does some fun pointless fan-servicey things once and a while.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Can someone explain to me what Mike's plan was for Nacho? He wants him to switch the pills and then...switch them back?

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

That's a good plan.

You're lucky Mike was there to scrutinize you, Nacho.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Could hardly watch as Nacho went for the nothing but net pill bottle drop. I was so nervous for him.

Did not see myself giving a poo poo about Nacho at the start of this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

The Human Crouton posted:

I really hated the car accident because I'm sick of that particular in cabin camera view being used so often to increase the tension that there may be a crash. I thought this show was above that.

What a weird complaint.

• Locked thread