Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Will Howard Hamlin finally have enough with the feud of the brothers and cut Chuck out of his partnership with the law firm? Then after this Jimmy will be away and with no one from the law firm helping Chuck he will finally be sent to the crazy house. I'm hoping it happens this season.

I dont mind Gus because the show is almost "Better Call Mike", and I am ok with that.

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Apr 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Can someone photoshop Chucks head with Judge Dread helmet on?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Did Chuck make the drawer along time ago or just now?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Its a flashdrive?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I hope he murders Ernesto.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
So what if that investment banker from season 2 that Kim and Jimmy tricked into buying the Tequila, works at Mesa Verde?

Also did they not notice that the tracker was on another car, inside another car's gas tank thingy? Wouldn't they of expected him to found it if Mike changed cars and kept the tracker?

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Apr 12, 2017

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Oh there was two trackers, I was wondering why he took the other tracker gas top and put it in his own car. Like some kinda of crazy person.

Why would they need to track both cars if they already knew what his real car was?

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Apr 12, 2017

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Steve2911 posted:

What do you even mean by this? To track him.

They could of like showered him in trackers at that point, why track both cars when they already knew where he lived? I take it the trackers was there in his own car before he even got back from the aborted job.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

SeANMcBAY posted:

This is why Trump is president now.

Yes trackers on a tv show are a clear metric.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Last Chance posted:

Is there any possibility whatsoever that Fring and Chuck could have a scene together? I think it'd be dope

His plan was to make a chicken restaurant so he backed Gus to totally nail Jimmy, hes the guy that killed himself in the bathroom during breaking bad.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Chuck is just making Howard see that he needs to drop Chuck like a sack of bricks.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Chuck set up Ernesto?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

I'm both an idiot and a trash person and people did not understand the tracker thing for multiple pages? Wow.

Somehow where was 4 trackers.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Wait, they also bought the gas tank lids too?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
So Chuck's plan might harm Ernesto basically making the brothers lose another upcoming lawyer from Howard's firm? So their fight hasn't just harmed themselves at that point. Howard is gonna have some vengeance at one point.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
They could have shown him throwing away the one in the junk yard and kept with all the silence.

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 09:36 on Apr 14, 2017

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
The investment banked Kim and Jimmy worked over is gonna show up working for Mesa Verde.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Well he was an investment banker wasn't he? Those work for banks right?

Oh hes a stockbroker, working at Mesa Verde, lol.

http://breakingbad.wikia.com/wiki/Ken

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Apr 16, 2017

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
This week we find out he didnt make the recording to get back at Jimmy, he did it to get Ernesto!

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Don't look at the janitor, haha.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
So the live in detective is going to see Chuck's repeated behaviors of watching the house?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Great episode.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Watch Jimmy have a huge plan all set out.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Javid posted:

Not a lawyer, just spitballing:

"Destruction of Evidence" is only a crime if something is actually Evidence, ie there's a legal proceeding in progress that it's relevant to. Without a suit or charges filed, he may have destroyed evidence but he didn't Destroy Evidence.

Strictly speaking, in the course of that scene, he could be guilty of breaking & entering, menacing, destruction of property, etc.. But with the small amounts of value involved and it being product of a family feud instigated by a person with serious documented mental issues, it's not likely to get any traction, especially if he were to offer to pay for repairs to the door and desk plus some amount. Chuck could sue civilly for the damage, with the same results.

If that was the actual tape and he successfully destroyed it (which he didn't on screen, but maybe ~tv rules~ mean broken tape = unrecoverable) who's heard it who can testify to what it contained? At that point it's the word of a mentally unstable guy, a business partner who said unstable guy has enormous leverage over (both of whom profit significantly based on the tape being what they say it is), and a random PI they're paying, vs. the crazy guy's brother who cared for him for 18 months until a recent falling-out based on said mentally ill brother actively loving him out of a legitimate career.

If the real tape is safe elsewhere, it can be attacked and excluded for the reasons discussed on the show, and the same results follow.

All Jimmy has to do is call Hamlin up as a witness and get Chuck's scheming on record - Hamlin doesn't seem like the kind of dude who's going to straight up lie under oath. No matter how justified Chuck tries to make it, he blocked his own brother from a job at his own firm, and forced his business partner to take the heat instead of him.

He can also call up the doctor at the hospital and get "EMF sensitivity doesn't exist and is a mental condition" in front of the jury, along with the temporary custody order they got, and any credibility Chuck has goes *frrrrrrt*

End result: No legal consequences against Jimmy or Kim. I doubt they can fire Ernesto for doing what they actively manipulated him into doing, either.

BUT

that shitshow of a trial is a ton of negative publicity for both of them. Mesa Verde might drop Kim over it if it's made public but HHM isn't getting them back. They're gonna get the gently caress away from the drama if anything. We already know Chuck is totally okay with hurting Jimmy by hurting Kim, so that's still a win. And maybe it's what pushes him to start practicing under another name.

However, the first five minutes of the next episode might blow all that out the window, and that's not a bad thing!

Not to mention how it would bring Chuck's mental illness to light for the public (mesa verde had no idea), show what kind of partner is connected with HHM, and just drag HHM through the mud. The PI was witness to more than just Jimmy.

I thought Kim is her own separate thing? They didn't do the partner thing. They just share the same office now.

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Apr 19, 2017

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Venuz Patrol posted:

3.19 for a meal combo AND a coffee? gently caress the 90s

Sausage Biscuit with Egg - Meal $3.99 at Mcdonalds.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I ordered chicken and waffles once, and they didn't give me any butter or syrup and the waffles were cold.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
For those looking for more Bob Odenkirk, I would like to recommend a show he was an executive producer for, Tom goes to the Mayor. It's a show about a guy named Tom who goes to the Mayor with good intentions for which the Major usually took advantage of.

Just in case no one has seen it, I would like to talk about two of my favorite episodes.
In Boy Meets Mayor, The Mayor needs a PR man, and wouldn't you know it, Tom is that PR man. In order to distract the furor over the Mayor's scandal, Tom, the Mayor and the sickly son of a local sandalmaker, Mr. Sandalman (played by Bob Odenkirk) take to a hot-air balloon and attempt to break a hot-air balloon record previously held by Sandalman.

In Bass Fest, after Tom's adult school field trip reveals cracks in the Richardson Family Dam. Tom goes on a mission to halt the upcoming Jefferton Bass Fest. With The Mayor, bass musician Wizzard( Bob Odenkirk ), Joy and his children standing in the way, Tom launches a protest canoe to warn the town.

I believe you can watch all the episodes for free on the Adult Swim website, http://www.adultswim.com/videos/tom-goes-to-the-mayor.

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Apr 20, 2017

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
They never specify if the chicken place is a fried chicken place or a fried chicken tender place, maybe they can solve this with another series?

The difference is huge.

Canes > chicfila, coleslaw alone.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Big Mean Jerk posted:

those are tater tots, pal

we really need a new episode

No way the microwave gets those things crispy! Toaster ovens are king!

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Pot of oil + fire = free deepfryer.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Can't wait for tonight's episode, rewatching the first two already.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Tuco is Jimmy's lawyer? Tough but fair?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
More witnesses against Chuck, drat! How do they find a lawyer that doesn't know about Chuck? Jimmy is the small one by recognition.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
gently caress Chuck for firing Ernesto!

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Cnut the Great posted:

I'm a bad person because a big part of me wants Kim to just go full Saul along with Jimmy so they don't have to split up.

I'm willing to bet the series ends with Jimmy being alone in Omaha forever or Kim shows up at the Cinnabon.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I wonder who voiced this commercial. Being Saul fits him like a glove.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KweD1Bxjt9w
I want a t'ird, too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyNqspyXtoI

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Apr 30, 2017

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

You know how Gus was untouchable to everyone aside from Walt?

That was before he murdered the Mexican Cartel though.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Mike's line comes after that.

After Gus was gone the Nazi's ran the meth scene, and they killed all their competition. There's a scene where that lady that walt kills, goes to their underground school bus and they all get killed by the nazis. I would guess that there's no one cooking meth on that level anymore. I don't know because the show ends and never explains it so it must not be important.

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 12:11 on May 1, 2017

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
There's also the photo of gus's with the bank account that they find after they use the magnet truck to kill the laptop in the last half season of breaking bad. They never talk about it after this episode also.

Maybe that's for breaking bad 2 after the saul show.

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 12:53 on May 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I thought they were already arrested after gus got his face blown off.

• Locked thread