Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Wow, great timing. Yesterday I was reminded this show existed, I looked up when the next season was going to start, and it's in a few days! Rad.

Behold, my awesome power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I have no ability to offer ideas on what they should or should not do, to be honest. When I first heard the idea of Better Call Saul I thought it'd be cute-but-forgettable, instead it's fantastic. When they introduced Tuco back I was like "ehhh, this seems kinda lame" but then they made his character a lot more interesting. So... gently caress it! Bring in Gus! Bring in Walter! These people seem to know what they're doing.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Chuck's plan is totally to get Jimmy to try to steal the tape, catch him in the act, and use that as proof that the tape isn't him humoring Chuck and is in fact genuine.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Yeah if you read enough TV IV threads it's A Thing. Just watch the TV show, don't be on your phone also.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Mike is also more sympathetic because he's cool. Walter's a flippin' NERD.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

God drat that was satisfying.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I like that the vet is still a legit vet.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

It's not like Bill Burr is a busy dude, I'm sure he'd be an easy get.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Not being able to work for a year in your chosen profession is a "slap on the wrist" to you?

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Kim and Howard drive into the sunset.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I could watch Jimmy And The Film Crew antics all day.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I got the feeling the crying was legit at first, then as he was talking he realized he could gently caress with Chuck. Some petty revenge therapy.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Ha, that's great.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

As scummy as it was, that was a REALLY clever plan by Saul.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

That seems like a uncharacteristically lazy story line.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I'm surprised to hear the writers say Saul in BB was dead inside. I never got that vibe.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

some guy on the bus posted:

Not even from a video like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3DY1_zijgA

He's funny but really doesn't care but the victims of his clients. He makes a living out of keeping drunk drivers, drug dealers, and murderers out on the street. He cares only about himself. He's fine with having Jesse and Hank be murdered so he won't have to go to jail.

Sure he's a scumbag, but to me he seems to be enjoying living the scumbag life. Smiling, making jokes, having a good time!

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

He says "I know how to fix the Irene situation, but I reeeeeeeeeally don't want to do it."

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

That was an excellent finale and a really good season.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I legitimately don't understand all the criticism in this thread. Are we watching the same show? Do you people have emotions? Jeez.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

No he didn't, he just asked about it because Walter is a bonkers client and was trying to understand his goals. Less "just kill the guy" and more "...why not just kill the guy?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I knew about the colour theme, but I never saw it laid out like that. Neat!

• Locked thread