Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
QwertySanchez
Jun 19, 2009

a wacky guy
Add me to the list of people who could sit and watch Mike potter around like a baleful gnome tinkering with stuff and playing headgames with the Gus's minions in silence all episode.

Also his youtube channel needs to review different brands of pimento cheese. Which gets the Ehrmantraut seal of approval? Like and subscribe to find out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QwertySanchez
Jun 19, 2009

a wacky guy
I'm worried that Chuck's plan isn't to catch Jimmy out, but that once Jimmy finds out about the tape, that will be used to prove that Ernesto broke confidentiality and it'll ultimately be loving with Ern's livelihood that is his bartering chip with Jimmy rather than the tape itself.

Poor Ernesto :ohdear:

QwertySanchez
Jun 19, 2009

a wacky guy
The W is fine but the M is "a little crooked".

Also Hamlin's 'stealthy' running cracked me up.

QwertySanchez
Jun 19, 2009

a wacky guy
All this tracker stuff reminds me of the stuff with Hank getting Walt to plant the tracker on Gus's car, but they already knew he had to put one on before he'd even done it and of course Mike's the one that intercepts it after it's put on. And then later when Walt finds Hank's tracker on his car..

QwertySanchez
Jun 19, 2009

a wacky guy

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Hearing Chuck mention the billboard reminded me of Jimmy's 'makeover' which literally made me lol just now, picturing that stupid hair and smile. What a Jimmy thing to do.

"Hamlindigo blue."

For posterity, and because it is amazing.

Like Tony Curtis in Spartacus.

QwertySanchez fucked around with this message at 02:02 on May 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QwertySanchez
Jun 19, 2009

a wacky guy

Sagebrush posted:

tfw you realize that the cop in Gremlins is Mike

Chuck seems to have always had a fondness for jackets with a shiny quality to them.

Yep, Lenny from Laverne and Shirley.

• Locked thread