Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

I hope they don't bring in Fring until the last few episodes. They need to flesh out the dynamic between Hector, Nacho, Mike, and the Twins some more.

Jerusalem posted:

P.S, gently caress Chuck :mad:

Oh god, I forgot about this rear end in a top hat. Agreed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

Walt is going to have a cameo this season, right? Didn't Bryan Cranston visit the BCS crew during filming?

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

Something tells me Ernesto isn't going to live that long.

Next week of Better Call Mike looks amazing, too.

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

Oh god, gently caress Chuck.

Oh, and Victor's back. :D

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

It's such bullshit how we have to wait a week in-between episodes. I'm so used to Netflix & Amazon now.

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

Maybe Saul has Mike intimidate Chuck and Howard or something? :D

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

So what are Chuck and Howard going to with Ernesto?

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

Ditocoaf posted:

Even in introducing a character like Gus, they're freaking out and building up to it like one of the most important plot points in the history of the show. Not anything he's doing, just the fact that he's Gus from Breaking Bad. The payoff of a long stakeout scene (which was actually really good anyway) was a dramatic pan out to a "Los Pollos Hermanos" sign, which means nothing unless you're really excited that the crime lord Mike's facing happens to be a specific character from breaking bad.

So, do you really think they could introduce more characters from BB without it being a disproportionately big deal?

I'm still loving the show, and I enjoy the stylish slowness of it all, but this whole Gus reveal rigamarole has caused me to rescind all previous "you don't even need to have seen Breaking Bad" claims. The show now only works if you accept "Gus Fring shows up" as an inherently big deal.

They should have never marketed Gus' return. Imagine watching this latest episode with ZERO knowledge that they were bringing him back for this. They even recorded fake Los Pollos commercials with him FFS.

In the future, I hope they don't do this poo poo with Hank, Walter, Jesse, etc. Please keep surprises as surprises.

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

I wonder what Howard is going to do this season. You'd think he's going to be something more than just Chuck's henchman? The actor who plays him said in an interview that he plays a conflicted version of the character this season; so that might just open up an interesting character arc.

And where the gently caress is Nacho?

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

Here we go, comrades.

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

Holy poo poo, Don Eladio!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

Oh God I can't wait to see Howard turn on Chuck.

• Locked thread