Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khorne
May 1, 2002

Work Friend Keven posted:

It's unrealistic that someone would be bleeding after crashing their car into a rock.
It seems like facial burns from the airbag. It's very accurate for the period the show is set in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khorne
May 1, 2002

vermin posted:

Mods please change my name to Gaslighting Grandma
You could tell Jimmy felt genuinely bad about what he had done when she was crying.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

ditty bout my clitty posted:

That is the craziest thing I've read on this subforum, and there are posts from people enjoying the 100 here.
1 and 2 were glacially paced, 3 was disjointed and skipped around but wasn't necessarily too fast.

3 was the "best" season so far but also the weakest to me. It's hard to describe. Weakest in terms of overall pacing and coherency. Strongest in terms of watchable episodes and things happening. It became less about fleshing out the world and characters episode by episode and more about knocking as many milestones out of the park as possible. Don't get me wrong, they did develop that stuff, but at other times they kind of just abruptly closed doors or stopped focusing on it. It felt like the hector stroke thing should have been next season with a bit more attention paid to the tension there OR the tension only being portrayed through Mike the whole time (so you don't get as clear of a view and there are less characters to focus on), and it felt like they had a strict goal of "Saul+Kim firm ends this season" and pacing suffered on the back half of the season as a result, because they had other things they decided to stuff into the season.

It felt like it was S3 and half of S4, where some of the S4 half are things that could have realistically happened near the end of S4. If that makes any sense. Maybe it's just because the scope of the show has gotten broader and broader each season that it felt that way.

Overall, looking forward to next season.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Jul 8, 2017

• Locked thread