Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
My girlfriend just asked me last night when this show was coming back and lo and behold!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

The petrol cap thing was not confusing at all, hell even my girlfriend managed to figure it out

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

King Vidiot posted:

The only part I didn't get immediately was what he was going to do when they came by to check on the tracker. Like when I saw him sitting there eating walnuts in the dark I figured he was just going to jump them or something, but then I remembered the other tracker he bought.

He was eating pistachios you moron. loving idiot.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Good episode

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Gus looked like he's put on weight

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Ditocoaf posted:

The slow pan out to the Los Pollos Hermanos sign during episode 2 just now struck me as a clear "hey, Gus is back, you know who Gus is right, isn't this gonna be great" moment to me. Same with the way they had him out of focus in the restaurant, then later suddenly the focus, doing nothing that remarkable unless you already know he's secretly a drug kingpin.

And listening to the podcast for this episode has reinforced my belief that the writing and directing and editing staff are way too psyched about this character for the good of the show. I literally have no other complaints other than this, and Better Call Saul is still my favorite show, period. But this where I see the biggest failing in my favorite show.

You don't know what gus is going to be doing for the rest of the season? Maybe they have good reason to be so psyched up? What a stupid thing to get upset about

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

This thread: *guy walks into an art museum* I really like what Turner's done with this one but let me list all the ways he could have made it better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

This episode was pretty lame compared to last weeks

• Locked thread