Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
It was pretty good foreshadowing that Kim got The Mist from Hollywood Video and a person got loving burnt to death in that as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Chuck has way more drive than me I would have given up after like two holes

Well gently caress I dunno maybe the allergy is in my head

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Maybe Chuck took the money to check into cash and set his house on fire with it

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Was Mike in the finale at all? Mike is who I actually care about on the show

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Sagebrush posted:

I've never seen The Walking Dead but I understand that there was a season finale where they ended on a shot of someone getting stabbed in the face or whatever, and then at the beginning of the next season it was a wider shot and oh hahaha GOT YOU! the guy actually missed and stabbed the wall beside him and well, that just sounds like really top-notch brilliant writing and I hope that Better Call Saul can pull off something similar.

http://i.imgur.com/9CsJIrY.gifv

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
It'd be better if after he smashed it he looked down it was still spinning

If he doesn't get the hint then well lol better start the barbeque

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I could definitely see Chuck pooping his pants in defiance

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
So do you think a company owned the set pieces already or did they just buy an old blockbuster for the show

I want more scenes from the neck up so when they walk out from the aisles they could be wearing pajamas and tighty whities or something

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Better Call Saul is going light speed compared to Walking Dead which has been getting hilariously lovely

Slow burns won't kill this show, only the stupid rear end leadership at AMC will

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Fear the Walking Dead is stupid as well but it's really entertaining watching them wreck settlements where the sole survivor of said settlement curses the group and says it's all their fault while the group sails away to gently caress up another place

Also the last episode of Fear was the best walking dead episode for either show in a long, long time

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Maybe he'll work at a cinnabon

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I love Mike's Macgyver episodes and I wish the show was about him instead of Saul

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Kim develops a mental illness where she will only wear pajama pants and watch Blockbuster vidyas

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I like how they led up to her sleep driving in an episode before where they showed her "normal' day

My sister did the same thing and crashed hard into a median six months into a job

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Maybe Saul decides to become a criminal defense lawyer when he gets in trouble and decides to represent himself so he doesn't get in trouble for tossing a turd on the highway

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Walter white's hat works much in the same way as the one on Futurama that made that monkey smart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I liked the episode where they were about to get in trouble but everything turned out fine

• Locked thread