Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Platystemon posted:

The battery already low before he started intentionally draining it. There’s a flashing low battery warning on the tracker’s screen when he first turns it on.

No. The low battery that flashed on the screen was for the tracker Mike bought. It shows low battery only after Mike removes the battery from it, then the signal is lost.

I don't know why this is giving people so much trouble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Last Chance posted:

You guys got this solved yet?

It's not even a complicated thing.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

mobby_6kl posted:

Yeah it's 100% clear what happened. It just took too long and got a bit boring, like digging a hole for 10 minutes on the Americans.

Are you kidding? imagine the confusion if the scene was shorter!

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

God drat it.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Ditocoaf posted:

EDIT: So was mike draining the tracker battery so that chuck could have a dead battery for his ploy?

No! You're going to confuse the simple folk! We had it all straightened out!

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I want Ernesto to take Chuck's advice and not tell Jimmy about the tape. Just so we get to see how Chuck reacts the next time Ernesto comes over.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

King Hong Kong posted:

I genuinely hope that Ernesto does what Chuck actually told him and thinks nothing of the tape. Chuck getting furious while going to increasingly contorted lengths to bait Jimmy would be pretty amusing.

I'd be happy if Chuck spent the whole season doing this. Going to greater and greater lengths while looking even crazier.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Jimmy is going to feel like an idiot when he tries to steal the tape but finds a tracker instead.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

Wait a second, do you think the switch from season 2 episode 1 turns the tracker on and off?

We're through the looking glass here, people.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I don't think Kim will die. I could see her getting unfairly disbarred. Jimmy seeing how scummy the system is might help him transition into his sleazy Saul persona.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I'm going to watch this show blindfolded. Hope I can follow it.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I don't normally notice the cinematography but the last episode was beautiful looking. Shame the ratings are so low.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Jose Oquendo posted:

Maybe they can add some zombies.

Maybe caused by a bad batch of meth. I'd support this only if Chuck gets eaten.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Only person from BB I would like to see show up is Huell. And then maybe give him a spinoff show or something.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Maybe we should check in on Huell and see what he thinks of the thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_GkGaFLOQs

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Ernesto is going to end up getting depressed and develop an eating disorder. He really will be reborn as Huell.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Jimmy is going to look like the hard working virtuous law talking guy and Chuck will be cast as the stereotypical slimeball, and when Chuck realizes what happened it's going to be great.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Is it time for the next episode yet?

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

'Bout time we got some Huell! Though he hasn't totally let himself go yet.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

KoRMaK posted:

oh hey, the guy running the community service bus is the breaking bad cleanre/disappearer right?

The disappearer was played by Robert Forster.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

KoRMaK posted:

Gun guy then?

I think he was just some rando.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I was buying what Jimmy was selling until he mentioned Chuck, as well. That was good stuff

Edit: Looks like Lawyers can be suspended if they have serious mental health issues.

mallratcal fucked around with this message at 04:31 on May 23, 2017

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Help Im Alive posted:

Man who writes these garbage recaps

that's better

This makes up for not getting a new episode this week.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Maybe 'Lantern' will be a beacon of hope for Chuck as he gets his brain fixed.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

After a week of nothing it's almost time to gently caress Chuck once again.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Hector is just going to get a dose of Tylenol. That way nothing out of place will show up on a drug screen.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Poor Irene. :(

I know a lot of people think Kim is going to die, I don't but I didn't consider she would work herself to death.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

They were likely all owned/distributed by Sony.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Chuck will be back looking like emperor palpatine, wrapped in his space blanket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I hope Hector and Irene can be friends.

• Locked thread