Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Lung cancer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Colonel Whitey posted:

The only issue I can think of with the tracker thing is that Mike spent almost a full day at a junkyard, which I would think the people tracking him might find suspicious when suddenly the tracker goes dead the next day. Maybe they just assume he didn't find it since he doesn't destroy it but that seems a little obtuse for the Gus we know and love (assuming it's him).

He left the job car at the junkyard, so it doesn't matter how long he was there, there's no tracker on Mike's body

edit: beaten

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Data Graham posted:

The way Don Eladio says pollo tan picoso makes me really wanna try that spicy chicken.

Everything Don Eladio said was great, I wanted to drink that tequila so badly after he talked about it

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Why did Don Eladio let Hector take a piss in his pool

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Golden Bee posted:

I like how Mike was tempted repeatedly to just kill these guys before going the hunter route. He's on a road to being someone else, just like Saul.

When he was putting his sights on them he was just using his scope to look at them, like a pair of binoculars, it wasn't a crazy hidden urge to go for a headshot

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
As soon as the opening scene started I knew that was Don Eladio in his pool, and I was so happy. I love Don Eladio, he was the best supporting BB character by far, I love how he enunciates his words and his scarily happy demeanor and cheesy huge grin, can't get enough Don Eladio

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

R-Type posted:

Just say it bro, just say it. Say what you really feel.

you seem dumb as poo poo

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
what previous episode of BCS/BB is Marco from?

edit: oops didn't realize which character is named Marco

Pron on VHS fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Jun 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

RedSpider posted:

This is what you call false equivalency with a flavor of willful ignorance, folks.

Shut the gently caress up you corny unfunny dumbass

• Locked thread