Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Tree Dude posted:

Are there any worthwhile Fan podcasts? I used to like The Ones Who Knock (I listen to a bunch of Dave Chen/Joanna Robinson pods) but they aren't doing this season.

The Bald Move podcast is always worth a listen, they cover a ton of shows. I've heard every episode of their BB and BCS podcasts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Glambags posted:

This isn't strictly true, unless we are to believe that legal aid attorneys and public defenders never have attorney client privilege.

I'm sure public defenders have payment arranged by the court well before you ever receive their counsel. If you receive counsel. The system is a farce, to be honest, they're way too overworked to give any single client a proper defense.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Tree Dude posted:

Better Call Saul Insider podcast. Yes it's official. They did it for at least a few seasons of BrBa also.

They've been getting on my nerves lately but there is always some interesting info in there

Really? I think it's wonderful, just wonderful

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Tenzarin posted:

There's no new episode and I just found out there's 3 more episodes to go.

You uh, just learn how to count? Not like they're bucking tradition here or something...

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

maskenfreiheit posted:

how was walt a suddenly a :airquote: "bad guy" :airquote: in S5, but not S1-4?

Killed Mike, the true hero of these shows.

(He was a bad guy in S01e01)

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005
That car crash was way too triggering!!

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Help Im Alive posted:

I think it was just the one guy

Oh god right above you

There's two dipshits

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

BiggerBoat posted:

How are the ratings for this season DOWN? this is one of the best shows on TV. What the gently caress do people watch? Dancing with the Stars and poo poo still?

^^^^^lol

My parents leave the TV on channel 5 all night for some mentally invigorating Celebrity Apprentice, American Ninja Warrior, The Voice, etc etc. Basically, yeah.

I don't know how to get them to give Breaking Bad a shot; I have tried. They'll watch The Blacklist, which uh, counts for something I guess. I don't really get it. Old people and TV, man. (They're not that old TBH, posters here have copped to being the same age.)

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005
Why couldn't Jimmy have pocketed the tampered balls as he pulled them out?

(@Goons_TXT)

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

Jimmy is still a long way away from becoming the character I thought I was going to be watching. I just don't find Jimmy interesting

Solice Kirsk posted:

Now that the most interesting character on the show is dead

:thunk:

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Spellman posted:

It's a show where characters are trying to hang on to their humanity, despite the fact that the 'good' people are always the most vulnerable to dying in the post outbreak world

This is all zombie media and TWD is actively bad at it. The show, at least

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Ingmar terdman posted:

Kim is going to be a train conductor and sleep through the entire BB robbery.

LMFAO

Cojawfee posted:

Technically it's just Mesa Credit Union. Though the Mesa is green.

The 2007 crash was rough on banks everywhere

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

maskenfreiheit posted:

The fact they lasted months means you probably never built up a tolerance... if you took them 3x a day for a week or two it might be a different story.

Yeah, used well and didn't abuse. Some people just can't do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005
I really loving love Jimmy, and they made Chuck so very hateable before pulling the rug out from under us.

I also think every season of this show is better than season 2 of Breaking Bad, which was a pretty okay show overall, right guys? Just needed a minute to really find its feet.

What I'm saying is, I'm not worried at all, especially knowing the rubber has unofficially hit the road. The fire may have created a Chuck roast, but Jimmy's the one who will burn.

• Locked thread