Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«5 »
  • Post
  • Reply
TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?


Freak: +0 | Danger: -1 | Savior: +3 | Superior: +0 | Mundane: +1
Potential: 0/5 | Conditions: Hopeless | Location: Sharville

Watching as the skeletons turn to dust, I couldn’t help but feel a sense of mixed relief and grief. To have learned of their ill fate was a dreary thing, but to aid them in achieving peace was a worthy task. It was unfortunate that it was brought about by good intentions, but… well, I thought, no point in pondering on that now. Better to soak in the sunlight, the sunshine, while it lasted. After all that time in the underground dark, it was most certainly appreciated. By myself, and presumably the others as well. And speaking of the sunshine, what about-

“Oh! Er, yes, I don’t mind at all.”

It’s with some surprise that I react when Lilly moves to hug me. Even though I had done exactly the same just a few minutes ago, I hadn’t prepared myself for the gesture to be returned. Especially in broad daylight like this, where we were very much in better view from the rest of the team. Though I wasn’t entirely sure what use this had, what with my armor still being worn, it would have been rude to turn her away at this point. Besides, it wasn’t as if I disliked the embrace. It was somewhat embarrassing, considering the circumstances, but the feeling of having someone close was… not unpleasant. Not at all.

“You did fine yourself, you know. Just as well as myself, if not better. But I’m glad I could help.” I murmur back, uncertain why she was being so quiet about the matter but playing along. “And a celebration definitely sounds quite nice. Something or somewhere with drinks like you mentioned before, perhaps. It’ll be a welcome change of pace, relaxing with good company after this somber affair.”

Yes, there was nothing better than good company. Vane, Ghorza, and the others were that as well, of course. It helped, having friends my own age for once. But I found the thought of spending time with Lilly rather comforting. Or perhaps that was just the embarrassment finally catching up to me. Who could say?

End of Session, growing closer to Red Errant and giving her Influence over me (1st Label Shift) and clearing Hopeless. Shared celebration with Red Errant and mentioned them being my equal, if not better, which gives her Influence over me again (2nd Label Shift) and an advance. Taking Words of the Past. Also I couldn’t really find a way to work it into my narration, but here’s my Legacy roll.

quote:

TheFireMagi-Today at 1:23 PM
/roll 2d6+2 #How does the Sentinel legacy feel about recent events?
SidekickBOT-Today at 1:23 PM
@TheFireMagi: 2d6+2 How does the Sentinel legacy feel about recent events? = (5+6)+2 = 13
On a hit, one of my legacy offers me meaningful encouragement, an opportunity, or an advantage!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

...Can I feel your muscles?



Freak: +3 | Danger: -2 | Saviour: +0 | Superior: +3 | Mundane: -1
Potential: 3/5 | Conditions: None!| Location: Sharville Containment Area

"I hope you're right..." I bring a hand up to his cheek, and gently caress it with my fingers, "And do not doubt yourself, Vane. You are amazing, as well," I smile back at him, "You were the one who who successfully lead us to battle, you were the one who came to my aid, several times, and you were the one who saved Gateway. Being a warrior is about more than having brute strength; it's about courage. It's about heart, and you, Vane," I poke his chest with a finger, "Have plenty of both, and there is no-one else I would rather have fighting by my side than you," I give him a deep, long, kiss. As long as I have Vane by my side, I feel like I can take on any challenge.

Confirming that Vane belongs here! Also shifting his Superior Up, and Danger Down!

Tardzilla fucked around with this message at Jun 5, 2017 around 21:36

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Freak: -2 | Danger: -2 | Savior: +3 | Superior: +1 | Mundane: +3
Potential: 2/5 | Conditions: None! | Location: Sharville Containment Area

Even as I passionately meet Ghorza's kiss, I feel a sense of warmth grow within my chest. That was... Those were... It was what I ached to hear. Not the cautious pragmatism of Nirian, nor the aloof approval of the Lightblade, but the honest words of a valued comrade. One who, I must admit, is becoming much more than simply a comrade. As we eventually, reluctantly, part, I let out a relieved laugh. Was it not true? I suppose I had done myself proud. It was no reason to slack on the road ahead, but I suppose I could afford to enjoy the victories of this day!

I run my hand along Ghorza's cheek, "The feeling is very much mutual, my Lady. I have no doubt that we'll accomplish much together in the days to come."

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Everyone

Two weeks later

You're in the barracks, waiting to be assigned your next mission. A bit boring, perhaps, but what can you do? It can't be all fun and glory, right?

With thoughts like that, you probably didn't expect the person to walk into the room to be the Crown Prince himself. This is actually the first time you've seen him without the helmet. He looks surprisingly handsome! Must be the royal blood.

"Good morning, Knights-in-the-Making! I heard you did pretty well on your first mission. Technically, you aren't really supposed to be seeing these personal evaluations, but it's Nirian who wrote them so I see no reason not to show them to you."

He pulls one out, looks at the text on the paper and sighs. "Not like she uses them for anything other than snark, anyway."

He begins reading out your evalutions. "Vane Drake... Possibly suicidally eager to prove himself. ... *sigh* Has nice hair." "Ghorza Rockbiter... Has a cute wyvern." A moment of awkard silence follows. "... Yes, that's all of it."
"Sentinel..." sighing, he drops the paper on the floor, carelessly. "... was present." "Red Errant...All she has is a hammer and an attitude worse than mine."

He sits down opposite of you.

"Do you see what I'm dealing with here? I'm almost certain she writes these to be as useless as possible just because she knows I will have to read them." he complains. He walks over to Red Errant. "You may be a commoner, but if Nirian doesn't like you, you're alright in my book." he jokes.

He then pulls out a small box. "But talking about that utterly despicable woman aside, that's not what I'm here for. In recognition to your achievements, all of you have been awarded the title "Hero of Sharville", as well as these medals, which will serve as proof."

He then hands them out to you, one by one. "Wear them with pride. You've earned it!" he declares.

However, your moment quickly gets interrupted as the door opens.

Someone all of you have heard of, one way or another, enters the room with a chuckle.



Selza de Valorous!

Even among the Knights, she's likely the most famous, although largely for her arrival rather than any actual deeds.

"Am I interrupting something?" she asks, playfully.

"No, not at all. I just finished giving out the reward for their previous success. Since you're here, that means I should be on my way, as well. I haven't gotten around to explaining the mission to them, please do so in my stead." Crown Prince Alexander replies as he leaves the room.

Waiting for him to be out of earshot, she turns to you. "Probably got held up complaining about the Oracle. Am I right or am I right?" she jokes. "Well, let's get straight to the point. The Duke of Sommerlund has requested our assistance. Sadly, he hasn't seen fit to inform us about what exactly it is, so my guess would be it's a somewhat secretive matter."

Looking at each of you in turn, she asks. "Any questions?"


Red Errant

Pater silently speaks to you. "The prince's armor is... odd. It is imbued with some sort of powerful magic I do not recognize. And I've seen a LOT of magic. I am not sure what to make of this..."

In the meantime, this sure is a whirlwind of emotions you are experiencing right now. Which one ended up winning out, and why?


Sentinel

Ouch! Nirian's comment stung. But at least, your family was very, very proud of you. Well, your father was, at least. But your grandfather stepped in, and DEMOLISHED your father. Uhm, in conversation. You weren't really told any details, being busy over here, but the end result is that your entire family, even your sister, is now rooting for you... and very intently analyzing your every exploit.

... No pressure.


Vane Drake

Well, that... got unexpectedly personal. Did you expect to talk to your father again this soon? And, uhm...

Maybe you should be worried about bringing Red Errant along?


Ghorza

... Well, at least your own father was a bit more impressed by your actions than Nirian was. Unfortunately...

It was because of the terrifying foe you defeated, and nothing else. Still, he did send a messenger telling you that he very much is proud of your exploits. ... And expects more in the future.

How do you feel about this praise, even if it is misplaced?

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Freak: -2 | Danger: -2 | Savior: +3 | Superior: +1 | Mundane: +3
Potential: 2/5 | Conditions: None! | Location: Sharville Containment Area

While some may speak of our duties over the past weeks with disdain, I must admit that I've been quite pleased by the relatively light responsibilities. It would not be entirely proper to speak of what has consumed my free time, but suffice to say that there is no question of the respect and admiration between myself and Lady Ghorza. It has been quite an experience learning more of her culture first-hand. Quite an experience, indeed.

When the Crown Prince himself walks in, I must admit I was quite caught off-guard. He's... very important. Very, very important. I may be the son of one of the realm's more influential families, but even I have not had the opportunity to share words with him. I hastily stand and offer him a salute, "Your Royal Highness...! Your words are too kind."

Of course, my face colors a bit with the reveal of Nirian's evaluation. Was it so wrong to push my limits in the company of such heroes? And... Well, I suppose I must accept the compliment in the spirit it was given. Especially given those that the others received. Red Errant may have a poor attitude, but she did not deserve such words. And Sentinel! He was a true hero. How could it be that he was simply... there? I did agree that Daisy was a fine wyvern, though, so I suppose Lady Ghorza was better off than the others.

It is with no small pride that I accept the medal and title from the Crown Prince. This is the sort of validation that not even my father could deny! Though, upon the reveal of our next assignment, that thought immediately sours. I look over at Red Errant. I look then at Lady Ghorza. My father is... not a tactful man. Especially not since my elder brother gained his ear. He is not, in fact, one who I expect to be responsive to Lady Ghorza's mission of peace. I'm sure he'll treat Sentinel with something approaching respect, if only because of his family's lineage, but the others... I should probably warn them in advance.

I shake my head, "No, my lady. I cannot say I do. Knowing my father, he's kept anything that might be relevant to our cause quite close to his chest. If I... May I have a moment alone with Red Errant and Lady Ghorza before we depart?"

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?


Freak: -1 | Danger: -1 | Savior: +3 | Superior: +1 | Mundane: +1
Potential: 0/5 | Conditions: None!| Location: Barracks

Just as Vane does, I instinctively raise an arm to salute as Prince Alexander himself walks in through the door. The Crown Prince! While I was never one to believe that nobility by its nature demanded respect, I had to admit that Prince Alexander certainly carried quite the impressive presence. That, or my etiquette teachings as a youth had been more ingrained into me than I first believed. Either was likely, really.

The evaluation, however, seeps away at any elation I might have felt upon meeting the Crown Prince. Simply… present? I may not have directly assisted in vanquishing the strange creature brought about by Gateway, but I had done far more than simply being present. Admittedly the skeletons I defeated ended up being not exactly our foes, but even so… I grimace for a moment, before returning to a more neutral expression. Whatever grievances I might have had, ‘twas not the time to dwell on them. Or so I thought, yet my brow raised ever so slightly at Prince Alexander’s comment to Lilly. May be a commoner…? The second passes, however, and I nod as I accept the title and medal.

“It is an honor, Your Highness.”

Though it would have been better if we had arrived to assist before they passed, I thought to myself. No point in dwelling on that either, I supposed, and at least we granted some semblance of rest to their souls. Listening to our new mission, I stir over what little details we were given in my mind. The Duke of Sommerlund. Vane’s father. I couldn’t recall much about the man, besides the more general information. Curious that he seemed intent on secrecy, when his own son was involved.

“Will it be just the four of us on the mission? Or will be you coming along as well, Lady Selza?”

TheFireMagi fucked around with this message at Jun 8, 2017 around 21:46

Arashiofordo3
Nov 5, 2010

Warning, Internet
may prove lethal.



Freak: +1 | Danger: +2 | Savior: -1 | Superior: +1 | Mundane: +0
Potential: 5/5 | Conditions: | Location: Underground trying to not find a reason to stab Nirian like this lovely sear she is.

The drinks were good. I may have spent some of it sitting on/near Sentinel's lap. Which was just... Ahhhhh! I'm starting to blush just thinking about it.

Okay, I mean, I didn't actually sit 'in' his lap, or 'on' it technically. But I was right next to it! Our legs touched! I even almost got him to dance! I mean, I might have had a few more drinks then I should have done, and played a song while we were there! Old Favourite of my village, and a few of the patrons knew it as well! We all joined in, I played the fiddle and danced, and sang! And he watched!! I think I almost got him to his feet to join in! But it was pretty packed!

This is the song I played, in case you were curious!


- - -

Shifting Sentinel -Savior +Superior, -Freak +Savior

...

It wasn't long until we were pulled to see the prince. I followed the queue from Vane and Sentinel. Throwing up a sloppy salute. The Prince was nice. I mean, he pretty much got that stupid seer dead on. Her 'reviews' were basically trash, just like she was. So her opinions didn't matter to me in the slightest!

...

I mean HOW DARE SHE! "I" have a "lovely attitude"?! Is she for real?

//*Lilly please, compose yourself!*\\ Pater whispered. Ugh, he was right I suppose. So I tone down my mental fury. And look up into the princes face. I freeze. Um, totally because if I didn't he'd have gone from a counter attack to disable my surprise attacker, and not because he's really quite handsome.... up close... he joked, and I giggled. It was funny, alright? He hands me a medal! I don't know what to do with it, so I just hold it, softly. Reverently. I try to clip it onto my dress. It probably clashes, but it's mine, and if you try to take it from me, I'll sock you in the face! I'm watching him hand out the rest of the medals, and in the background I see Selza walk into the room!

I can't help but grin, partly because it's great to see her, partly because she terrifies me. I listen intently. Until she mentions who we're working for... My face drops. I clench my right hand. It's why I came here. To stop that evil sack of poo poo. I feel Vane's eyes on me. I'm trying not to show it. But I know I'm not very good at hiding my emotions. So I just lock my eyes on the marble floor. Pater is telling me something about the prince, but I'm just trying not to let the rage descend over my eyes.

Arashiofordo3 fucked around with this message at Jun 8, 2017 around 21:45

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

...Can I feel your muscles?



Freak: +3 | Danger: -2 | Saviour: +0 | Superior: +3 | Mundane: -1
Potential: 3/5 | Conditions: None!| Location: Barracks

I should be in a good mood. The past two weeks I spent with Vane have been fantastic, and wonderful, but my mood was immediately soured when I received a message from my father, telling me how proud he is of me conquering a mighty foe. I'm not really mad, just... disappointed. I had hoped that he would praise me over my progress to bring peace, but no, of course he'd praise me over something related to battle. I am lucky that Drake was around to help calm me down after receiving such a frustrating message.

I follow along with the others, and salute the Crown Prince, and, I must admit, I did smile a little when he read our evaluation. It's true, Daisy is super cute! I wait for the Prince's attention to be elsewhere, and once he looks away from us for a brief moment, I lean in closer to Vane, and whisper, "Nirian is right about one thing; you really do have nice hair, but your hair isn't the only thing that's 'nice' about you," I give his behind a light smack and wink at him.

I take the medal with pride, and listen to the explanation of our new mission. The Duke of Sommerlund? Isn't that Vane's father? This... could be troublesome. "Yes, I think we should... talk before we head off."

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Freak: -2 | Danger: -2 | Savior: +3 | Superior: +1 | Mundane: +3
Potential: 2/5 | Conditions: None! | Location: Sharville Containment Area

My face blazes crimson as I feel an incredibly strong hand brush across my posterior. Lady Ghorza is incredibly forward, as always. It is one of her most admirable qualities, though I must admit that it continuously catches me off guard. I meet her gaze with a shy smile and whisper back, "You have many admirable qualities yourself, my lady." I hesitate a moment, almost returning the gesture, but I notice that our guests' attention is turning back to us and settle for laying a companionable hand on her shoulder instead.

---

Moments later...

I look at Lady Ghorza and Red Errant and sigh, "This will... I can make no excuses for the behavior of my father. Lady Ghorza, I fear he will make issue of your heritage when we meet. He is not a particularly tactful man. Especially not since my eldest brother gained his ear. Suffice to say I share none of those views. And..."

I pause. My reasons for warning Lady Ghorza are more borne of affection than any particular concern as to her behavior. Lilly, on the other hand, has more than ample reason to hate my family. I cannot fault her for such. After all, if I had simply acted sooner...

My mouth tightens, "Please don't kill them, Lilly. I know what my family has cost you, but... If you act now it will simply lead to your own demise at the hands of the Knights." I look at her sadly. "If you need to vent those feelings, before or after we meet them, I will serve in their stead."

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

...Can I feel your muscles?



Freak: +3 | Danger: -2 | Saviour: +0 | Superior: +3 | Mundane: -1
Potential: 3/5 | Conditions: None!| Location: Barracks

I listen to Vane talk, and once he's done, I say, "Vane, it's fine. I'm used to being treated harshly. It hardly bothers me anymore. I'm more concerned about you. How would your father react if he knew about..." I pause. I almost said "us," but talking about our relationship in public was a bad idea. While the rest of our group and Nirian know about us, there is nobody else who is aware of us being together, "...Our close friendship."

I was shocked when Vane asked Red Errant to not kill his family. What did his family do to her? Perhaps I should ask Vane more about it later, but I get the feeling that this is a story that would be painful for him to share.

Arashiofordo3
Nov 5, 2010

Warning, Internet
may prove lethal.



Freak: +1 | Danger: +2 | Savior: -1 | Superior: +1 | Mundane: +0
Potential: 5/5 | Conditions: | Location: Underground trying to not find a reason to stab Nirian like this lovely sear she is.

I froze. Vane's eyes locked on mine. I really wish I was wearing my armour. So he can't see my face. I look away, I can't maintain eye contact. His gaze is too intense. I grit my teeth. "I wasn't going to kill them...!" I start weakly. Well, what was I going to do to them? Did I even have a plan? It seemed so easy back in the village. I was going to stop the noble and save my village! I was going to be the hero, dammit! But I hadn't even thought about how was I going to do that! I can feel my anger boiling. My rage tempered with my embarrassment. I clenched my first, white knuckled. I turn and punch the wall. Owwwwwwwww! Ow! Ow! OW!

I don't let the pain show. "They're sending bandits to bleed us dry! They're letting them kill us! What am I supposed to DO, huh?! Ask them nicely? They don't give a poo poo about us!" Okay, maybe not the physical pain show.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Freak: -2 | Danger: -2 | Savior: +3 | Superior: +1 | Mundane: +3
Potential: 2/5 | Conditions: None! | Location: Sharville Containment Area

...Ah. I suppose I hadn't given her enough credit. She may be impulsive and reckless and ill-tempered and volatile, but she is a page. Though, in my defense, could any blame me for jumping to such a conclusion given our history? I nod, sympathetic, "Oh, no. I don't disagree. There will be a reckoning. I could not live with myself if I did not help you with such. It will simply need a touch of... restraint. Patience, as well. We will be traveling the Duchy, yes? Let us gather evidence along the journey, enough that the Knights cannot possibly deny the events that have occurred."

I lean back against the wall and sigh, "I never did fit in. More comfortable on the hunt than those tedious galas. More comfortable here by far. I cannot deny that I wish matters were different, but I've seen the truth just as you have. Duties neglected, villages sacked. If.." If only I was quicker to act. If only you had been spared from this. "I will speak on your behalf when the time comes. I cannot do any less."

Looking over to Ghorza, I brush my hair back sadly, "I doubt he'd understand, but... Well. You've gathered that there are matters between Lilly and my family that do not reflect well on them. I've given up any claim to the duchy. Adwin went to the church, I to the Knights. I am not so irresolute as to bow to his wishes in a matter like this." I smile wryly. "My admiration and respect for you far outweigh that." It is true. We have not publicly announced a courtship — actually, am I obligated to do such as a Knight-in-training? — but I would not be ashamed to do so in the slightest. Let any who wish to talk waste their breath.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Everyone

Lady Selza sighs. "Yes, I will be coming along. Otherwise, we'll never hear the end of the Duke's complaints about our lack of support." she briefly glances over to Vane. "No offense."

She looks around you once more. "Looks like that's all. Well then, let's get going."


A few hours later...

Having ridden a rather long way on horse (or wyvern, in Ghorza's case), you finally arive in the duchy of Sommerlund. Quite the idyllic place, isn't it? Nearly makes you forget all of your troubles. The birds are singing, the sheep are frolicking... and the city looks pretty good too.

Unfortunately, some of you are aware that not everything is quite as flowers and sunshine as the scenery would suggest. Regardless, you make your way to the mansion - not that it's hard. It kind of sticks out, given how incredibly large it is, and how luxoriously it is decorated.

Standing in front of the gate stand two guards. Seeing you approach, they greet you heartily. "Welcome! Duke Sommerlund is already expecting you. Please head straight for the main building - the head maid will lead you from there. We will take care of the horses, and... aiiiie!" he replies, flincing upon seeing the wyvern.

A moment later, he calms down. "Uh... sorry." his partner apologizes. "Wyverns... aren't exactly usual around these parts."

Eventually (after you manage to convince the guard that Daisy won't tear his hand off if he grabs the reigns), you are led inside.

----

The inside is even more luxorious looking than the outside. Well placed windows provide enough light to give even the most mundane hallways a dazzling gleam, and one almost has to be wary of being blinded by it. Thankfully, you have the head maid to focus on, and make your way through the building without too much gawking.

The old woman opens the large double door leading to the duke's throne room. Already seated on it, Duke Sommerlund lazily slouches on it.

"Ah, you have arrived. Took you long enough." he immediately berates you. "Welcome, I suppose."

He at each one of you with a look that all but directly tells you he doesn't think too highly of any of you. "Well, I suppose at least two of you have something resembling competency. But really? They're sending peasants and orks, now?" he complains.

As he does so, you hear footsteps, and someone else enters the room. Vane immediately recognizes him - it's Aethul.

"Father, if I may? The quality of the dispatched troops can be discussed at length at a later point. Time is of the essence in this matter." he advises. The Duke looks at him, and then closes his eyes in contemplation for a moment.

"You are right, Aethul. Explain the problem to our guests, will you?" he requests.

Aethul nods and walks up to a map, rolling it out on the table. "A dark mage has appeared in one of the villages northwest of here. He has laid waste to the village he has first appeared in, and is now going onto a rampage through the countryside. Unfortunately... if he continues on this path, he will end up attacking this city as well. Thousands will die." he explains, in very clear words. "And you... are here to stop him. Do you think you can manage that?"

Suddenly, it becomes very clear as to why there wasn't more information about this matter. Any leaks would likely have caused a mass panic. However...

Red Errant, there is something he forgot to mention. There's more in his way than just this city. There is another village between his last known location and here... Your home.

Yami Fenrir fucked around with this message at Jun 13, 2017 around 19:23

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Freak: -2 | Danger: -2 | Savior: +3 | Superior: +1 | Mundane: +3
Potential: 2/5 | Conditions: None! | Location: The Duchy of Sommerlund

I look back at Lady Selza, "No taken, Lady Selza. I know my father's personality quite well." I sigh myself.

---

I cannot say that the reception surprised me in the slightest. I was suddenly very, very glad I had taken the opportunity to warn Lady Ghorza and Lilly of the reception they were likely to receive. My father's words inspired feelings most unpleasant in my own chest. I could only imagine it was even worse for them. Still, what leader — what friend — would I be if I let such poisoned words stand?

I look my father in the eye and shake my head, "We are all quite competent, father. Within the depths of the Sharville Containment Area, we fought a foe that could well have proven a doom no less dire than this dark mage. Sentinel, Red Errant, Lady Ghorza, and I acquitted ourselves with honor in defeating that foul creature of death and decay. It is no mistake that the Crown Prince himself saw fit to award us with these medals."

I indicate my comrades, "We will resolve this matter, upon our honor as knights-to-be." I look to Aethul. "What else can you tell us of this mage? What foul magicks are in evidence? Does he utilize the dead? Hellfire? Poison and corruption? Anything you can tell us will save lives, as surely as haste will."

For a moment I thank the gods that I've had opportunity to work with the mighty Gateway. Her unique talents and mastery of the arcane has opened my eyes to a world that few understand. Surely that too will speak well of our competence.

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 10:02 AM
@Tricky: 2d6+3 Vane's Gang are pretty much knights, right? = (1+5)+3 = 9

The Duke heard about the Eater of the Dead and how the pages basically saved the world! He views us as worthy Saviors.

Tricky fucked around with this message at Jun 11, 2017 around 18:24

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?


Freak: -1 | Danger: -1 | Savior: +3 | Superior: +1 | Mundane: +1
Potential: 0/5 | Conditions: None!| Location: The Duchy of Sommerlund

The natural splendor of Sommerlund enraptures me almost immediately upon arrival. It still paled compared to the finer regions in the Southern Realms, though of course I was undoubtedly biased in that regard. Even so, the landscape was beautiful, the city was quite appealing, and there was even a bit of amusement watching the guards’ reaction to Daisy. Not that I could blame them, having been very much surprised myself when I first saw the wyvern. A fine creature she was, however, and one that had aided us well, and would continue to do so in the future.

Yet as I listen to the Duke himself speak, my chipper mood begins to be chipped away. This man was Vane’s father…? He was… not what I expected. In many ways, and not in a good sense either. It was one matter for him to present himself before us so sloppily. Disrespectful for a man of his position, especially considering that we had come to aid him, but that I could tolerate. But to immediately dismiss Lilly and Ghorza? No, not merely dismiss, but insult at that. I could not accept that, even if he was my friend’s father. With a steelier tone than perhaps I intended, I say after Vane,

“As your son has said, Duke Drake, Red Errant and Lady Ghorza have more than proven themselves on the field of battle. But. Even if they had not, those who have chosen to serve in defense of the realms are worthy of respect. Regardless of their upbringing, or where they hail from. To disregard them so is to slander not just them, but the Knights of the Round Table as a whole, whom have chosen to accept them into the fold. The same Knights that have come to your aid, may I add.”

My eyes narrowed, I take a moment to compose myself, before turning to Aethul. Vane’s brother. Would he be like the father as well? If so, this would be a long and tiring mission we had ahead of us.

“Has the dark mage any allies that you have seen or heard of? Undead minions, as Vane suggests? Or mercenaries, perhaps? It is difficult to imagine one individual causing such chaos, at least one that has gone entirely unheard of prior to this incident.”

OOC: Spending Team on Vane’s roll to boost it to a 10.

Arashiofordo3
Nov 5, 2010

Warning, Internet
may prove lethal.



Freak: +1 | Danger: +2 | Savior: -1 | Superior: +1 | Mundane: +0
Potential: 5/5 | Conditions: | Location: Sommerlund, trying to not find a reason to stab Vane's Father and Brother like the lovely Arseholes they are.

Pater it's in his carrying roll on my pack. I'm trying to control my breathing. Here it is. The reason I took him up in the first place. The reason I joined the knights. Slowly in, slowly out. I don't say anything. I keep focused. I have to. I can feel the pounding in my head, it is unbearable! The luxury of his estate is a kick to the gut. That's our money he's wasting on himself. Every room we pass through the knot in my stomach get's tighter, and tighter.

Then we enter the throne room. My headache vanishes. As my sight goes tunnel vision to the fat bastard who slumps in an ill fitting throne. He thinks he's a king. He gives us the kind of look one holds onto for a dead body.

But I don't get angry. I feel everything around me in perfect clarity. It would take me less then a second to bridge the distance between us, for my blade to take his head off. Even sentinel wouldn't be able to move fast enough to stop me. The guards would be even slower. I start to tense my hand, ready to reach for Pater. Ready to enact vengeance. But then Vane speaks. And with his words come the memory of the promise I made. I don't even hear the jibe he throws haphazardly my way. I'm focused on the map. It shows where the Duke's soldiers are placed. Conspicuously absent from my home. My home that is in the way of this dark wizard.

Before I can save my home from the Duke, I have to save it from his enemies.

I'd rather burn his whole place to the ground. I shoot Vane a look. A look that is equal parts 'we will talk about this later', 'I'm trying so loving hard here' and 'give me one reason right now not to slit their throats'.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Freak: -2 | Danger: -2 | Savior: +3 | Superior: +1 | Mundane: +3
Potential: 2/5 | Conditions: None! | Location: The Duchy of Sommerlund

Of course, I catch Lilly's look. How could I not? I suppose it's for the best that my kin seem to be utterly unaware of her identity and, by extent, the grudge she holds against them. If either notice, they will most likely assume it is indignation at being written off as incompetent due to the circumstances of her birth. Still, I cannot deny that she is showing admirable restraint. I rest my hand on her shoulder, doing my utmost to send calming energies her way. I truly envy those who can soothe pain with a touch. I envy most of my peers' talents, of course, but that would be most useful at the moment.

I do my best to communicate back that I very much appreciate the lack of bloodshed so far and, in case that attempt at non-verbal communication fails, mouth at her, "Later, ok?"

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

...Can I feel your muscles?



Freak: +3 | Danger: -2 | Saviour: +0 | Superior: +3 | Mundane: -1
Potential: 3/5 | Conditions: None!| Location: The Duchy of Sommerlund

"...And make sure you feed Daisy exactly 20 sheep," I inform the guards, "If you feed her less than that, she'll start wondering around for more food, and if you feed her more.... well, it's best that you not find out what happens. Remember; exactly 20 sheep. Nothing more, nothing less!"

--

If I am honest, the Duke's venomous words hardly bother me all that much. I would rather he be honest about his distaste for us than hide it behind false pleasantries.

A small smile crosses my face when Vane speaks up for us to defend our honor. That's just like him; brave enough to speak up against his own father, a Duke, even if it might get him into trouble. In another life, he would have been a fine ork.

"We'll stop the mage before he could even set one single foot into the city," I declare, "Also, do we have a name for this dark mage? Is he anyone that is known or caused problems before?"

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Everyone

The duke sighs. "Yes, yes, I've heard about it. Doesn't mean I believe it, but I have heard about it." he replies. Aethul walks up to him and whispers something in his ear.

"Oh? Is that so? The Oracle--" he asks. Aethul replies before he can even finish it. "Yes. It is not like her to lie. She may not tell you everything, but she does not lie."

The duke looks at the group once again. "Very well, then. Perhaps you ARE more capable than you look..." He follows that up with another look at Aethul, who understands what he wanted wordlessly.

"To answer your questions, we know little about his origins. There are plenty of mages out there, latent or otherwise, and this one seems to be one of them. For whatever reason, he went mad, and... well, you know the rest. As for his magic, his speciality is nature magic. Our scouts have reported treants, but I highly doubt that is the entirety of his capabilities. It is very difficult to get close to him - none of the people we've sent to investigate further have returned." he explains.

In response to Sentinel's question, he simply smugly smirks. "If you truly think that one individual could not possibly cause this much chaos, it appears your history education has been rather lacking, Sentinel of the Southern Realms. If I may give a suggestion, perhaps you should visit Sage Zolim."

Suddenly, the Duke cuts in. "Enough of the pleasantries. This menace needs to be stopped." he orders.

With a short 'Let's go', Lady Selza orders you to move out.


---

On horseback again, Lady Selza makes her irritation known. "Heavens above, you would have to search every nook and cranny to find a man as decadent as this in Alvastaza. And that's saying something."

She then turns to you as a whole. "The Duke's son, however despicable he may be, was correct on one point. Do not underestimate this foe. They are more powerful than you would ever expect a human opponent to be. There is a reason why Dark Mages are feared as much as they are. Only the I, Crown Prince and perhaps Red Errant could ever hope to face one on their own." she explains. "Now, stay on your guard."

She points in the distance. "Do you see that? The trees are moving. We have found our target."


----

Moving to a vantage point, you can see the person everyone is so afraid of...

It's a boy, just barely below your age, dressed in rags that look like they're going to fall apart any second. However, his body seems to have started being overgrown, and he appears to be extremely angry, seemingly mindlessly lashing around at the world around him, even the trees he has not yet turned into his soldiers. Around him is a veritable ARMY of treants, and every second, more trees become alive in his presence. While it looks like he hasn't spotted you yet, but who knows how long that will last?


What do you do?

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Freak: -2 | Danger: -2 | Savior: +3 | Superior: +1 | Mundane: +3
Potential: 2/5 | Conditions: None! | Location: The Duchy of Sommerlund

I say little else before we leave. I do take solace in the fact that Aethul, at least, seems to have a certain degree of confidence in us... which he immediately ruins by verbally sparring with Sentinel. Some days I miss my home. This is not one of those days. As for the dark mage, I cannot help but feel relieved that it was not a more subtle corruption. I have no doubt that he is truly a powerful foe, of course, but treants are something my spear can face head on. What could I possibly hope to accomplish if he was summoning plagues instead?

---

I look down upon the army of treants and their leader. While his mastery of magic seems unquestionable, his dark nature... Perhaps it is a foolish hope, but he seems to be a child who is simply lashing out at the world. He merely has more power than any could hope to control. A little like Gateway, in fact, though she has far more of a handle on her power. Maybe... Maybe we can resolve this by calming him down? Now, from where I am, that is no small feat. We'd need to carve through his army of treants to even get close enough to attempt to converse. And, of course, I'd need to convince my fellows that this was truly the best course of action. Perhaps not extremely difficult for my fellow pages, but the Lady Selza seems convinced that this matter requires a violent end.

I say, more than a little curiosity in my voice, "Forgive me, Lady Selza, but is there truly no hope for him? He seems... distraught. As though his powers only run wild because his emotions do the same."

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 7:01 AM
@Tricky: 2d6+1 Vane assesses the treant army! = (3+4)+1 = 8

How could we best end this quickly?

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?


Freak: -1 | Danger: -1 | Savior: +3 | Superior: +1 | Mundane: +1
Potential: 0/5 | Conditions: None!| Location: The Duchy of Sommerlund

Following after Lady Selza, I leave the meeting without responding to Aethul’s barbs. Sage Zolim was powerful, yes. That I had no doubts. But to place this dark mage anywhere on the same level as he? Either Vane’s brother was grossly overestimating our opponent to retort at me, or we were facing a truly fearsome threat. Both possibilities were worrisome for entirely different reasons. Which was the truth? We would see soon enough.

---

Staring down from our vantage point, I have to admit that this dark mage was… not what I was expecting. Perhaps I would have, if I was more learned on the arcane ways, but for our opponent to be a child even younger than we was… less than ideal. That would not stop me from turning the Sentinel’s blade on him, if it was necessary. The realms must be protected, first and foremost. That was our duty. But. Only if it was necessary. Those thoughts running through my mind, I watch over the boy and his treants for a time. Whatever we ended up deciding on doing, it would be best to keep our eyes open and our options varied. In my case, that meant figuring out how best I could protect my fellow pages. Lady Selza, I imagined, could take care of herself. Moving back to a safe position, I nod as Vane speaks.

“I must agree. I know little about what brings about a dark mage, but surely violence is not the only option here?”

quote:

TheFireMagi-Today at 9:06 PM
/roll 2d6+1 #Sentinel also assesses the treant army!
SidekickBOT-Today at 9:06 PM
@TheFireMagi: 2d6+1 Sentinel also assesses the treant army! = (6+6)+1 = 13
Asking “What here is the biggest threat?” (i’m assuming a specific aspect of the dark mage here ) and “What here can I use to help protect my allies in battle?”

Arashiofordo3
Nov 5, 2010

Warning, Internet
may prove lethal.



Freak: +1 | Danger: +2 | Savior: -1 | Superior: +1 | Mundane: +0
Potential: 5/5 | Conditions: | Location: Sommerlund, trying to not find a reason to stab Vane's Father and Brother like the lovely Arseholes they are.

So... we have to fight a child? This whole trip loving sucks.

"Whatever, let's just get this over with." I hitch Pater onto my belt. "If I move fast enough I should be able to cut you a hole in the defensive line. And try to keep the trees off of you."

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

...Can I feel your muscles?



Freak: +3 | Danger: -2 | Saviour: +0 | Superior: +3 | Mundane: -1
Potential: 3/5 | Conditions: None!| Location: The Duchy of Sommerlund

"There might be a way to resolve this without the need for violence," I tell them, "But it won't be easy. We'll need to talk to him, calm him down somehow. It will be risky, but talking to him might be the best way to solve this without any bloodshed."

I turn to Sentinel and Vane, with a look that Vane should be all too familiar with, "I can get you both to him, but I'll need you both to trust me. The method I am about to use might be a little... unorthodox, but it is the quickest way to get you to him without having to deal with the tree creatures." I grab both Sentinel and Vane, and lift them both up, "Try to land on your feet if you can," and toss them both straight at the direction of the dark mage boy.

"So," I turn to Red Errant, "Would you care to join me on my wyvern?"

quote:

@Hugzilla: 2d6+3 Ghorza is going to toss her boyfriend straight at the dark mage. What could possibly go wrong!? (+1 from influence) = (4+3)+3 = 10

 They land safely on their feet.
 They go exactly where you want them to.
 You can immediately throw a second person after them.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Freak: -2 | Danger: -2 | Savior: +3 | Superior: +1 | Mundane: +3
Potential: 2/5 | Conditions: None! | Location: The Duchy of Sommerlund

Of course, I recognize that look. The look that suggests that the Lady Ghorza is about to employ her prodigious strength for the purposes of sending my hurtling through the air. It's... always a little worrisome, to be honest, given that I'm not nearly as powerful — or resilient — as my peers, but I cannot help but trust in her talents. There is no one I'd rather entrust my life to. I secure my spear to my back and do my best to maintain the calm that expert warriors bring to every situation. When I land, I'll need to engage the mage in a battle of words. None of us, save perhaps the Lady Selza, seem keen on the idea of solving this manner violently.

As Lady Ghorza lifts me and Sentinel into the air, I take the opportunity to quickly kiss her on the cheek and whisper into her ear, "Stay safe, my lady."

Moments later, I find myself hurtling through the air over an army of aggrieved treants. I do hope her aim is true! I cannot see myself fighting my way out of such a mighty force.

Arashiofordo3
Nov 5, 2010

Warning, Internet
may prove lethal.



Freak: +1 | Danger: +2 | Savior: -1 | Superior: +1 | Mundane: +0
Potential: 1/5 | Conditions: | Location: Sommerlund, trying to not find a reason to stab Vane's Father and Brother like the lovely Arseholes they are.

I eye the Wyvern carefully. I mean, sure I jump through the air a lot. But... flying...

"I could..." I start, and then second guess myself. Glancing at the place where the boys were thrown, I realise I don't have the time to sit and think. "gently caress it. Let's go." Maybe I can get a better look at this brat from the air.

- - -

@Arashiofordo3: 2d6 Red Errant attempts to Pierce the Dark Mage's Mask. = (4+2) = 6

Welp... +1 Potential.
Team Plz

- - -

That was my thought before I got up in the air! I'm too busy clinging onto Ghorza to get a good eye on the kid! Wow, she's got some pretty tight abs. Maybe we should have a sit up contest at some point?

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

...Can I feel your muscles?



Freak: +3 | Danger: -2 | Saviour: +0 | Superior: +3 | Mundane: -1
Potential: 3/5 | Conditions: None!| Location: The Duchy of Sommerlund

"Make sure to keep your eyes on the child, Lady Red Errant!" I tell her, as we soar through the sky, "We need to be ready to act in case thing's go wrong!"

Teaming Red Eerrant's roll!

Arashiofordo3
Nov 5, 2010

Warning, Internet
may prove lethal.



Freak: +1 | Danger: +2 | Savior: -1 | Superior: +1 | Mundane: +0
Potential: 1/5 | Conditions: | Location: Sommerlund, trying to not find a reason to stab Vane's Father and Brother like the lovely Arseholes they are.

Gods, focus. You've survived a fall from a lot higher then this. And it was a real poo poo time. So I didn't want to repeat it.

- - -

How could I get your character to stop making Treants and go home peacefully?

- - -

"There!" I yell over the wind. "I see him!"

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Ghorza

As Vane gets thrown towards the dark mage (with a look of extreme befuddlement on Lady Sorza's part), the boy suddenly steers to life, and his hand starts to glow. His army of trees, in eerily unison, all turn their eyes on Sentinel and Vane. In the meantime, you got other problems.

Rapidly, a huge number of vines grow around and on the treants, and with blinding speed, they all lash out at you two! If you don't do something about this, and quick, you'll both be knocked off!


Red Errant

As Lady Selza just explained, he isn't in a state to be conversed with. You'll habe to knock him out, and talk to him once he's come to his senses. He's probably a lot more inclined to stop his rampage at that point.

Your thoughts get interrupted, however, as Ghorza has to start taking evasive action. Daisy is under attack!


Vane

"Not right now, sadly. Given his current state, he's currently lost to madness, which takes time to subside after their darkening. You could knock him out, but..." Lady Selza explains. "He isn't going to live much longer either way. The human body cannot handle that much corrupted mana. He's got a year at best."

---

You land next to the dark mage, and immediately get his full attention. He glares at you with eyes full of mad hatred, and raises his arms up high. As he does so, the area around him explodes in a strange mist -- no, wait, that's pollen!

Don't breathe that in, you might not know what might happen! Crud, you noticed too late. But you only inhaled a small amount, maybe you can shake the effects off... but you've already got a coughing fit, on top of dizziness, and as you're distracted, he disappears into the distance, the incredible density of pollen making it hard to see...

Take a powerful blow!


Sentinel

Suddenly, you remember a warning from your grandfather. 'Never underestimate a mage', he advised. 'What you see is rarely what you get.'

Now, nature mages are infamous for their control over plantlife. You never really know what you get, and chances are you won't see it coming. Lashing vines, nearly invisible pollen, animated trees... there are a ton of things that might cause problems. But the biggest problems are things you can't see. Like said pollen, for instance...

You might be able to use the treants to get around that, as their movement displaces a lot of air, and the height would make it harder for most unknown factors to reach you, although sadly not all of them.

... but maybe it's a bit too late for that, now... Just like Vane, you have trouble seeing through the air filled thick with pollen, but your armor protects you from breathing them in for the most part.

Your eyes are tearing up like crazy from them, though.

Yami Fenrir fucked around with this message at Jun 22, 2017 around 15:15

Arashiofordo3
Nov 5, 2010

Warning, Internet
may prove lethal.



Freak: +1 | Danger: +2 | Savior: -1 | Superior: +1 | Mundane: +0
Potential: 1/5 | Conditions: | Location: Sommerlund, trying to not find a reason to stab Vane's Father and Brother like the lovely Arseholes they are.

Branches thrash out at us, and I hold tightly with one hand as Daisy dipped and dodged! I look down to the ground below as it erupts in some kind of thick mist. I'm pissed enough already. But this gives me a good way down quickly.

"Ghorza! I'm going to create an opening for the boys! I'll see if I can't drop on the mage's head while I'm at it! Thanks for the lift!" I yell to the Ork, and then I do something that would be totally crazy for most people. I drop off of Daisy. I freefall for a few moment, a few blissful heartbeats. Then I grasp Pater's handle.

The vines fly at me thick and fast. But I'm way faster! Spinning left, flipping right, I deflect and grind along other vines as they flash past. I'm unstoppable! The ground rushes to meet me! The Ents can't move fast enough. I vanish into the fog, and then I swing my blade!

- - -

SidekickBOT - Today at 11:05 PM
@Arashiofordo3: 2d6+2 Red Errant Unleashes her powers to clear the Pollen fog! = (4+1)+2 = 7
- Unstable / Temporary

- - -

The wind-blast is immense! I never get to let loose like this! I clear the zone in seconds! I might have also uhh 'uprooted' a couple of the Ents. I point Patter at the mage. "Nap time, bitch!"

Aw yeah, so cool!

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Freak: -2 | Danger: -2 | Savior: +3 | Superior: +1 | Mundane: +3
Potential: 2/5 | Conditions: None! | Location: The Duchy of Sommerlund

Almost as soon as we land — and it is truly remarkable that Lady Ghorza can hurl us such that we land on our feet — the mage summons forth clouds of choking pollen. A brief taste is enough to send me into a fit of dizziness and coughing, but it quickly subsides. I've lived on the land as much or more than any noble. It will take more than that to break my resolve. Red Errant's landing disperses the cloud with its sheer force and I raise a fist in salute to her. With the reprieve she bought us, I wrap a piece of cloth around my mouth as a makeshift mask.

I scan the army. We need to bring the mage down as fast as we can. The treants are limitless in number and there's no telling what other tricks the mage will bring to bear when he feels truly threatened.

quote:

SidekickBOT - Last Monday at 11:16 AM
@Tricky: 2d6+3 Vane attempts to not give up or surrender! = (5+3)+3 = 11

Choosing to get an opportunity or opening against the dark mage!

It seems I am in luck. Though the pollen hid him from my eyes temporarily, it seems that he assumed it would be enough to bring me down and did not retreat too far. He was wrong. I heft my spear, ensuring that the tip is still wrapped securely, then charge towards him. As I wind between treants and avoid particularly nasty patches of pollen along the way, I leap into the air, springing off a lesser treant, and crash into him with a mighty overhand swing. Magic rages through his hands as he attempts to block, but it is no use. My strike smashes through his guard with ease and sends him sprawling to the ground.

quote:

SidekickBOT - Last Monday at 11:17 AM
@Tricky: 2d6+3 Vane tells Domitian to suck it! (+1 from Assess) = (2+4)+4 = 10

Creating an opportunity and also choosing to impress/frighten/surprise him.

Tricky fucked around with this message at Jun 22, 2017 around 15:15

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?


Freak: -1 | Danger: -1 | Savior: +3 | Superior: +1 | Mundane: +1
Potential: 0/5 | Conditions: None!| Location: In a Whole Lot of Pollen!

Not immediately grasping what Ghorza is getting at, I stand there puzzled as she begins to move towards Vane. As she sends him spiralling into the air though, I realize what she’s going for, and start to say,

“Wait, hold onnnnnn-”

Bracing for impact, I wince even as I hit the earth. Landing on my feet or now, crashing down in armor hardly felt good. But I was in the fray now, at least, alongside Vane. Presumably, anyways. It was quite difficult to see anything within all this pollen, but I trusted Ghorza’s throwing arm enough that I figured my fellow Page was somewhere close by. Hopefully, he would be able to take care of himself. My armor might have been able to ward off the effects of the pollen, but I wasn’t so certain about Vane’s. If that was the case, I should give my team an opportunity to escape the pollen’s reach if needed. Tracking the treants easily even through the clouded battlefield, I march towards them with my sword drawn, shouting out,

“Look here, beasts! Be you all bark and no bite? Come and try me!”

quote:

A Junkfood Goblin (TheFireMagi)-Today at 8:07 PM
/roll 2d6+1 #Can Sentinel grab the treants' attention and give his a team a chance to ride those bad boys?
SidekickBOT-Today at 8:07 PM
@A Junkfood Goblin (TheFireMagi): 2d6+1 Can Sentinel grab the treants' attention and give his a team a chance to ride those bad boys? = (6+6)+1 = 13
Provoking the treants to do exactly as it sounds, keep their attention onto me so that my fellow Pages and maybe Lady Selza have a chance to ride these suckers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

...Can I feel your muscles?



Freak: +3 | Danger: -2 | Saviour: +0 | Superior: +3 | Mundane: -1
Potential: 3/5 | Conditions: None!| Location: The Duchy of Sommerlund

I breath a sigh of relief when I see that Vane (and Sentinel too, I guess) is still okay after Red Errant clears the mist from the area. If that mage had done anything to hurt my Vane, then... well, let's just say you never want to make any ork angry, especially when theatork is riding a large, fire-breathing wyvern.

While the three of them do battle with the mage, I circle around the area with Daisy, looking for a way to stop their advance. The treants are still making their way to the nearby villiage, and it would be bad for all of us if they managed to reach it. There has to be a way to stop them before they cause anymore destruction.

quote:


• what here can I use to stop the mage's advance?
• how could we best end this quickly?

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Post
  • Reply
«5 »