Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

the Braves bullpen is absolutely dire.

Also Tyler Flowers is garbage

N: My 9 year old daughter looked up from her homework during the 7th inning of that game and said "Wow, they're really Barvsing it up."

V: My 9 year old daughter is pretty cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Intruder posted:

The Astros have scored five runs in two games

They've hit four solo homers

I'm not sure what to think of this

So it's like watching the Yankees from 1996-2009.

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Der Meister posted:

Ugh Netflix started blocking unblock-us DNS servers, have to undo and redo that poo poo to switch back and forth between MLB and Netflix. gently caress you Hastings

I kept my PS3 around as my mlb.tv box so it can use the unblock-us dns for Yankees games and use the Apple TV for Netflix and non-market games. :feelsgood:

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

humpthewind posted:

Aaron Judge today also hit a single with an exit velocity of 116.5 which is the highest this year.

And he threw a guy out at second.

But can he fill four of our five starting rotation spots? :colbert:

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

the popes toes posted:

So O's Trey Mancini went yard twice against the Jays.

After his 2nd dinger, O's OF Gentry, needing some voodoo, borrowed Mancini's bat and hit one. After Gentry hit one, Machado, always alert to a good thing, borrowed the bat and hit another.

Was this bat purchased at a Sammy Sosa garage sale by any chance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Phonoxen posted:

For all you Hawk Harrelson lovers out there, here's a nice read:

I know everyone here loves Hawk, so I'm sure you'll all agree he deserves a Frick award!

*32 seconds of silence*

• Locked thread