Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
you would kill me, in a chill, easy way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
if you need some start er ideas:

i find watching fish in an aquarium to be very relaxing, so maybe something with fish
i don't like needles, guns, or being eaten from the inside by wasp larvae, so probably not any of those
i wan t to feel loved

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Historical Wizards

Perhaps you could find a large fish and stuff yourself into its mouth, (maybe not a real fish?) and launch yourself into space

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Historical Wizards

You could perform a ritual or cast a spell to turn yourself into a log. I'm sure if you're not comfortable with preforming the proper steps you could find a warlock or witch doctor willing to preform such a task.
Transforming into something that isn't alive doesn't kill you though, it just ends your life, so I'm not sure that counts.

Eat a few rocks everyday until your are made entirely of stone

FactsAreUseless

Have someone double-bounce you on a trampoline.

Historical Wizards

Ride in a barrel over a tall waterfall such as Angel or Yumbilla falls. You and the barrel with become mist before your reach the bottom.
E: Not in a violent way mind you, in a nice peaceful evaporative way

Manifisto

I would let you live you life slightly irresponsibly, encouraging you to indulge your vices and passions just a bit more than strictly necessary, freeing you from a life filled with regret but dooming you to a slightly reduced lifespan due to the accumulated wear and tear from these positive experiences

cda

by Hand Knit

Manifisto posted:

I would let you live you life slightly irresponsibly, encouraging you to indulge your vices and passions just a bit more than strictly necessary, freeing you from a life filled with regret but dooming you to a slightly reduced lifespan due to the accumulated wear and tear from these positive experiences

Nice try but attachment leads to suffering

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Historical Wizards posted:

You could perform a ritual or cast a spell to turn yourself into a log. I'm sure if you're not comfortable with preforming the proper steps you could find a warlock or witch doctor willing to preform such a task.
Transforming into something that isn't alive doesn't kill you though, it just ends your life, so I'm not sure that counts.

i've read sylvester and the magic pebble. life as a stone/inanimate object is pretty bad at first for a formerly living being

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

FactsAreUseless posted:

Keep talking, I'm listening

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Perhaps you could find a large fish and stuff yourself into its mouth, (maybe not a real fish?) and launch yourself into space

I dont like being eaten by fish, just watching them

----------------

Manifisto

cda posted:

Nice try but attachment leads to suffering

for you I will spring for the fancier but moderately pricier form of attachment that only leads to an occasional moment of ennui

Historical Wizards

cda posted:

i've read sylvester and the magic pebble. life as a stone/inanimate object is pretty bad at first for a formerly living being

Naw man, you would be a non-living thing, you wouldn't have a "life"

Historical Wizards

Well really, you wouldn't be at all. You would cease to be, but there would be a stone that was once you, but isn't you now

Starshark
What if I make a giant wasp which injects you with its... No, wait... I'm loving this up... Sorry...

cda

by Hand Knit

Starshark posted:

What if I make a giant wasp which injects you with its... No, wait... I'm loving this up... Sorry...

That's ok, back to the drawing board! Failure is the mother of finding me an easy, mellow way out of the hellish cage of human consciousness

FactsAreUseless

cda posted:

Keep talking, I'm listening
That's it, that's the whole thing.

uber_stoat

try drinking yourself to death. take it from me, it's real chill.

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
I'd get you mondo high, and then stuff you into a mondo-sized cream puff, cream puff. you would either asphyxiate or choke from the munchies, but you would be so high you probably wouldn't notice until about five minutes after you're actually dead.

best part is, your ghost would be mondo high in heaven forever. that's the secret, you see - your afterlife is based on your emotional state when you died. so face death with a smile, and your eternity will be eternally happy.

----------------

FluffieDuckie

Kthulhu5000 posted:

I'd get you mondo high, and then stuff you into a mondo-sized cream puff, cream puff. you would either asphyxiate or choke from the munchies, but you would be so high you probably wouldn't notice until about five minutes after you're actually dead.

best part is, your ghost would be mondo high in heaven forever. that's the secret, you see - your afterlife is based on your emotional state when you died. so face death with a smile, and your eternity will be eternally happy.

i like the cut of your jib

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Senior Management

I may have shared this before but I will pass on my perfect death to you my friend. First things first, you are going to need a great many burritos. I cannot emphasis enough that you are going to need enough burritos for an insane emperor's celebratory feast. If you think you have enough burritos then you would be wrong my friend. Without any long term expenses you can freely liquidate all assets and convert them to burritos. Just keep your car and a garage. Now fill your car with the burritos and drive into your garage. Close the doors and seal all the windows. You want that garage airtight. At some point make sure that you turned off the engine because it would be to dangerous to leave it on. Carbon-monoxide is too deadly to mess with. Now it is time to die with honor. Get into your car and roll up all the windows. Start eating burritos and do not stop until you cannot take any more. I probably should have reminded you to get a drink. Keep the windows rolled up and keep eating. Soon you be alone in the car with nothing but your own farts. Somberly slip away into the abyss as you are overwhelmed by the farts. Do not roll down the windows. Embrace the sweet end you crave as all the air in your car is replaced by burrito farts.

:jerry:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Vynar posted:

I may have shared this before but I will pass on my perfect death to you my friend. First things first, you are going to need a great many burritos. I cannot emphasis enough that you are going to need enough burritos for an insane emperor's celebratory feast. If you think you have enough burritos then you would be wrong my friend. Without any long term expenses you can freely liquidate all assets and convert them to burritos. Just keep your car and a garage. Now fill your car with the burritos and drive into your garage. Close the doors and seal all the windows. You want that garage airtight. At some point make sure that you turned off the engine because it would be to dangerous to leave it on. Carbon-monoxide is too deadly to mess with. Now it is time to die with honor. Get into your car and roll up all the windows. Start eating burritos and do not stop until you cannot take any more. I probably should have reminded you to get a drink. Keep the windows rolled up and keep eating. Soon you be alone in the car with nothing but your own farts. Somberly slip away into the abyss as you are overwhelmed by the farts. Do not roll down the windows. Embrace the sweet end you crave as all the air in your car is replaced by burrito farts.

"Why would anybody need...that many goddamn burritos?" -observer of the goddamn burrito death car

Historical Wizards

First find a really steep hill, AVOID sheer drops it needs to be a proper slope. Next get some heavy duty no-stick spay, the slicker the better. Thoroughly coat yourself in your slippery substance of choice, like completely covered, this is important. Then fold yourself upon yourself numerous times until you are fairly flat, and start to slide down the hill. You should be so slippery and moving at such speed by the time you reach the bottom that you will slide right though the crust of the earth and quickly meet a rather pleasant pressure/heat death.

Historical Wizards

https://youtu.be/i9iZCtlKMG0?t=584

City of Glompton

chill in a hammock with enough dog and cat friends to cuddle that eventually your body is pushed thru the hammock strings like veggies in a cube chopper

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i would shove u in a pool and then throw a bunch of gelatin packets in and some ice cubes to jello-fy u like really fast and stuff

i mean u technically will be preserved in lime jello but u r also not alive and then i can sleep easy at nite knowing i didnt actually murder somebody and u can probably sleep like forever and have cool dreams in jello-stasis

Sing Along

by Athanatos
just find a djinn and be like "my first wish is an easy death and release from this mortal cage" after that you're free bro go hog wild. the djinn will then give you the world's most empathetic fistbump and snap its fingers and thats it ur gone

----------------

Nice Guy Patron

FactsAreUseless posted:

I did a backflip on a trampoline and nearly crossed into another dimension.

joke_explainer

tried it. turned out the fish was surprisingly adapted to space travel. we had all manner of adventures but now I'm just back here.

done and done. The log ended up hewn into a great staff by a powerful warlock who went around turning random logs into very confused people. eventually in a very complex ritual, adventurers turned the staff back into me.

the stone thing didn't work out at all. I just have crazy good digestion now. scientists say its because I somehow have 5% crocodile DNA and they turned into gastroliths, probably from the space traveling thing.

joke_explainer

FactsAreUseless posted:

We passed the double and triple bounce barriers without much threat of a chill death. We've shattered all the boundaries. It was a massive project at CERN, the Nylon-Latex Elastic Collider. Finally, the experimental parameters were set for a quadruple bounce... something never before done. I rocketed out of the chamber and vanished, finding myself bouncing from life to life, hoping to put right where once was wrong, and hoping with each bounce the next bounce would be the bounce home. Which happened like, only thirty days later.

joke_explainer

Ride in a barrel over a tall waterfall such as Angel or Yumbilla falls. You and the barrel with become mist before your reach the bottom.
E: Not in a violent way mind you, in a nice peaceful evaporative way

I thought the same, but the barrel, speeding with terrible momentum, just quantum tunneled right through the ground into the land of the mole people. They were pretty chill, but they didn't even understand the concept of a chill death or death at all, until we mounted an expedition to the surface. Unfortunately, contact with the argon in our atmosphere immediately turned them to ash. So much for an 'inert' gas.

joke_explainer

Manifisto posted:

This is tricky, because you might find yourself accidentally doing things that make you healthier. Like apparently marathon running can result in kidney damage, they're finding out? so you'll be sitting there at like 95 years olds while your buds are like 'ohhh... my kidneys are all hosed up man... ugh...' and you're just shrugging.

joke_explainer

Kthulhu5000 posted:

works but only for a little while. God's brother Gary is a huge stoner and we immediately became incredibly good buds since unlike the angels I never had to steal from his stash of incredibly dank Heaven Weed. Unfortunately, God got insanely jealous of how happy Gary and I were when he's really bummed out all the time and totally refuses any sort of medicinal treatment for his anxiety. He banished me to this insane labyrinth which I eventually recognize as an obscure turn off of the New Jersey Turnpike and I took a greyhound home (sucks so hard, it was like 4 days).

joke_explainer

Lastgirl posted:

i would shove u in a pool and then throw a bunch of gelatin packets in and some ice cubes to jello-fy u like really fast and stuff

i mean u technically will be preserved in lime jello but u r also not alive and then i can sleep easy at nite knowing i didnt actually murder somebody and u can probably sleep like forever and have cool dreams in jello-stasis

oh yeah this is a real good idea... until the pool gets struck by lightning, and you end up surfacing as half lime jello, half-man, or as I termed myself, 'Swamp Thing But With Jello Instead of Swamp Water And Plants And Such', which never really caught on. but I did get to bring criminals to justice for a while.

joke_explainer

City of Glompton posted:

chill in a hammock with enough dog and cat friends to cuddle that eventually your body is pushed thru the hammock strings like veggies in a cube chopper

probably would work... but I can't lay in a hammock too long. messes with my back. which I guess is the idea as it dismantles your back, but drat, can't get any progress tossing and turning.

joke_explainer

Socks4Hands posted:

just find a djinn and be like "my first wish is an easy death and release from this mortal cage" after that you're free bro go hog wild. the djinn will then give you the world's most empathetic fistbump and snap its fingers and thats it ur gone

your chances of finding a non-trickster djinn to do this are next to nothing. i mean... that sounds kind of racist, I know, it's a generalization and not all djinn are the same. but i've never met a genie that could fulfill a drat straight wish. last one I wished almost exactly this wish, and he was like 'Ha! Easy death, huh?' and he gently swatted an ant that was crawling on the table we were chillin at. Then he made me immortal, cackling wickedly as he said 'now you are free from the MORTAL cage...'

joke_explainer

my dog died im sad posted:

I did a backflip on a trampoline and nearly crossed into another dimension.

clearly you worked at the test facility, we should compare notes

joke_explainer

First find a really steep hill, AVOID sheer drops it needs to be a proper slope. Next get some heavy duty no-stick spay, the slicker the better. Thoroughly coat yourself in your slippery substance of choice, like completely covered, this is important. Then fold yourself upon yourself numerous times until you are fairly flat, and start to slide down the hill. You should be so slippery and moving at such speed by the time you reach the bottom that you will slide right though the crust of the earth and quickly meet a rather pleasant pressure/heat death.

I actually did this to try to get back to the land of the mole people. Did not work at all. I just became completely frictionless, which sounds cool at first but you can't hold onto anything or relax, you're just always gliding somewhere. scientists chased me ALL THE TIME. the military tried to shoot me even when I slid into a restricted base, I swore I had no control over where I was going, but all their hardware just slid right off. i felt really bad, some of them were crying, it was the exact opposite of chill. eventually I solved this problem by being transformed into a log by an evil wizard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

joke_explainer posted:

oh yeah this is a real good idea... until the pool gets struck by lightning, and you end up surfacing as half lime jello, half-man, or as I termed myself, 'Swamp Thing But With Jello Instead of Swamp Water And Plants And Such', which never really caught on. but I did get to bring criminals to justice for a while.

im sure thats covered in the health insurance bit specifically fam

• Locked thread