Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Maybe it's time for duke pukem to make a triumphant and traitor-busting return to SS13.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Hmmm, with the apparant player resurgence, maybe duke pukem needs to make a comeback

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Pacra posted:

Hmm, I posted a few weeks ago that weekend goonstation was doing well with ~45 players!

Have some downtime at work, let me see how-

:stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare:

love to have a youtuber break the servers

The wierd part? It's likely to be mainly goons - SeethTzentach is a goon who made a whole bunch of youtubes for league of legends people used to link in the old league threads yeaaaars ago, he then switched to making random videos and then finally reviewing primarily old or niche games. His old stuff can be a bit janky, but his newer stuff is hilarious (if uh, slightly controversial given his humour style).

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Something needs to be done about people doing ingame chat in ooc, it's getting a real problem, particularly on server 1.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

85% of people don't start the engine as it is, and the station runs out of power because of it. I'm not sure making it even harder to do so is a good idea.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

The atmos system is semi removed as I understand it because all then pipe and scrubber valve calculations , as well as the gas mixing calcs, lagged like poo poo

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Angry Diplomat posted:

I don't know what their problem is, that sounds like a perfectly good adminbus round to me

I stopped playing because every round ended up like this and it got incredibly boring to get killed by the actual adminbus or randomly spawned space bees. Good to see this is a lot less common now though.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

I forgot the rush of juking the security team while robbing them, using a heady mix of meth and space lube to both shrug off stubs and slip fools, all due to a misunderstanding with giving assistants potentially deadly chemicals as an experiment.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

0lives posted:

Last night as the clown I was able to run into security, tried to steal the donuts, and immediately the officer inside tried to beat me with his baton; I stole a segway and rode out the door and when he gave chase he slipped on my banana peel, after more public beatings and him demanding I give his baton back, (which he likely lost when he slipped on my banana peel) I showed him my funny pack and he took the russian revolver out from it, tried to shoot me with it, and killed himself

I tried to make peace with a bee balloon but he wished only for violence

This, this right here is top tier clowning. The only way it could be better is if the head of security or the captain managed to space themselves while chasing you.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

ZeusCannon posted:

Changeling 4 Captain 2020

One time during an adminbus round I got made a changeling and also a cluwne, which resulted in me gibbering, passing out, slamming my head in doors and failing to eat people before the neurotoxin wore off. It was truely hilarious.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

The best ss13 remake is stationers imo. When it’s done it will straight up be 3D ss13. There’s even some fun throwbacks in it like hand management and walls taking multiple tools to assemble and disassemble.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Too bad whoever was in charge would not budge on their awful control scheme

We talking about stationers or ss13 here buddy, since awful control scheme is literally the name of the game in both.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

rip goon station, so you came from the leak, so you shall return. galoshes to galoshes, robust to robust. cluwne bless us.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Truely the thing that makes me glad SS13 is dead now is that they removed poo. Only by force feeding the clown poo poo while he was being chain-stunned by security while handcuffed to a chair could you ever truely be happy.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Reminder that one of the ss13 servers that is popular is a very thinly veiled nazi server, and the pubbies are fine with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Rip in piss Duke Pukem, the best head of security we never had