Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe
If hell chems are such a problem that you have to gatekeep through changing recipies & discord bootlicking maybe just remove them completely and just spawn them for whitelist players when they ask.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Fun Shoe
There is a karma system?

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

Motherfucker posted:

I mean, there is a system named Karma that has no purpose at the moment iirc.

Aaah so no real negative effects. For some reason I had a brain worm of a rumor that like, killing captains cat or killing monkeys would tank your traitor % chance

I would always think about that when as a chef I'd get in huge fights with monkeys

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

Zamujasa posted:

Goonstation has (had) a
The way it worked before was that, if you had antag roles off, you'd accumulate played rounds, but not antag rounds (obviously). So when you turned antag roles back on, you were all but guaranteed several antag roles in a round as it tried to bring it back into balance. There were a handful of issues with the weighting system outside of this too, mind, but hopefully this will keep people from getting antag over and over again.

Aaah makes sense. I swear every time I get back into the game after a hiatus I'd roll traitor on the first fresh round

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Fun Shoe
I remember late joining into an eerie depopulated station. Not blown up but depowered. No AI. I wander around just trying to find another player. Eventually am able to charge a battery, break into the bridge, call the shuttle. Then I get launched by a hidden mechanics trap that sends me (and apparently everybody else) into a set of crushers.