Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

All birds will be replaced with robotic birds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Accidents are the most fun, please code more accident potential.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Do not pull a fuel tank full of nitroglycerin. I don't know what I was thinking with that. Containers inside footlockers inside pods are fine though

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

All polymorphs can be cured by satanic pacts. As long as the chaplain can make you sign the paper you can make your way back to human.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Are the owls gently caress table yet?

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I want my x-drone batcoins to really mean something.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Speaking of fluid simulation, have we gotten around to making the atlantis mod gimmick round into a real thing that can happen?

"No you fool, close that drat door before we all drown!"

"Oh god, the seals are trying to break in!"

"Hey a floating rubber ducky!"

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

If the fluid is deep enough it should be wading not slipping.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I was just thinking about PPE and I remembered when they introduced Unsulated gloves. I'll see you in hell ss13 devs :argh:

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Puddle chem man is a genius, I was disappointed that I couldn't make a nitro puddle or fill the pool with nitroglycerin, but now.....

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

How do you keep clarion from decompressing? I don't think I have ever late joined a round on clarion and not found myself suffocating immediately.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Mechanics*

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Always send in reverse psychology prayers at all times. It makes the admins stop briefly to scream at you which might tip you off to which player in the round is an admin.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I was once an extremely reinforced borg with a force shield working as a medic borg when jay wolff enters medbay cloaked. He dropped 3 frag or needle grenades on me at point blank. He then determined that he was accomplishing nothing and proceeded to drop every single flashbang available on cog1 on random people in medbay (while still cloaked). Miraculously nobody managed to die but he got away. What a fun 10 minutes of chaos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

ERP was forbidden I think