Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
One day I hope to click on a SS13 thread and see "hey there's a new version of the game that doesn't have an interface cobbled together from tangled scraps of broken code". Until then, I'll keep dreaming and living vicariously through other people's experiences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
The most fun I had playing was going to medbay and doing my best to try to save lives. Being a proper doctor is probably the most futile thing you can do but it feels good to have people genuinely thank you before walking back into the raging inferno you pulled them out of.

If I remember right it wasn't even that hard once you got the basics down. Mostly just injecting people with the right drug cocktail. Maybe have mixed the wrong stuff and killed a few but nobody had to know that was my fault.