Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

awox
Aug 21, 2015
luv2club

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Gang mode was a good idea in theory but Christ it sucked in practice

Correction, the players suck :frogon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

awox
Aug 21, 2015
luv2club

Haine posted:

Thank you again!

Also Drug Crow's fate is to die, either by door or angry spaceman. They cannot escape this fate.

Making doors kill birds was my best addition to this game

awox
Aug 21, 2015
luv2club

TheCog posted:

What's the ideal gas for the hot loop? I've been using plasma, but it sounds like i should use a little O2 maybe too?

You should use both Plasma in the hot, and the cold loop, i tested this somewhere last year with Tobba and we came to the conclusion that using Plasma was the most efficient due to the good heat transfer coefficient

awox
Aug 21, 2015
luv2club

tweet my meat posted:

It really doesn't at all. I've messed with it a few times and it never lagged, and the person I learned it from only lagged out the server a little by running like 10 at once. The only major lag is from lighting a large pile of paper on fire at once which shouldn't happen if you're running it right. It's similar to the temporary lag from an extinguisher deathtrap since it has to process every item at once but runs fine after.

I once bugged drSingh about this a year or so ago, pretty sure this was fixed and doing that should no longer lag

awox
Aug 21, 2015
luv2club

PopeCrunch posted:

New thread title imo

never change it

awox
Aug 21, 2015
luv2club
I killed popecrunch during battle royale, can we keep this gamemode? :peanut:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

awox
Aug 21, 2015
luv2club
I decided to go trough some of my SS13 archives and see if i could find anything interesting, you could say i found some awful poo poo.

code:
message = pick("<B>[src]</B> unzips their pants and shits on the floor.", "<B>[src]</B> poops all over the floor!", "<B>[src]</B> squeezes out a turd.")
:staredog: