Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanisher

I've got a wallet full of $1 billz :smuggo:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif

vanisher posted:

I've got a wallet full of $1 billz :smuggo:

ive got a 20

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
hehe i have SEVERAL TWENTIES AHAHAHAHA

Arrhythmia
i had a HUNDRED DOLLAR BILL the other day and my girlfriend made me put it in the bacnk :(

Gay Weed Dad

cool dude, flyin' high
I don't carry cash because it creeps me out to think that I'm carrying lil pictures of dead people (ghosts etc).

Has anyone looked into a recruitment wacky waving tube man? A tube man has enchanted me recently, and I have been buying Subaru Crosstreks whenever I catch his glance.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i wipe my hands dry with money after washing them

sometimes i use them as napkins and place food items on them

i flash big Benjamins in sanitized labs and sometimes when nobody is looking i will taste a bill

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
the RSF Hike forum has created rival banner ads

we should kill them i mean chill them

vanisher

Oh no....I clicked it... they got me!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Make Lowtax rename GBS to BYOB.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Elusif

Uxzuigal posted:

Make Lowtax rename GBS to BYOB.

No don't

Peg Sliderskew
I have a dollar bill that someone from America sent me, so I am holding onto it until it is worth £50 (would wait until it is worth £500 but once we've left the EU there will be nothing to buy).

Expecting to cash in next week at the latest.

Courtesy of Manifisto

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
banner ads worked on me and then seeing fun threads where people are cool/chill hooked me in

:ghost: Happy halloween :ghost:

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
I can give no money to your recruitment effort but I will invite you into the house and serve you some lemonade dearie

:ghost: Happy halloween :ghost:

BoldFrankensteinMir

Does BYOB have a mascot? Or maybe like, two mascots... who could hit each other with clubs and tell jokes?

What I'm driving at is I can't offer any money either, but I'll build y'all a Punch-and-Judy show if'n you like.

birds

i first came here because they made posts count lol

thanks hogge wild!

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Once I was in a tram in Amsterdam on a mild autumn day and I saw a man wearing 5 layers of sweaters and coats and such, but shivering. At first I thought he was a heroin junkie or something, but as I continued observing him he seemed normal. I asked him what was up, and he said he had lived for all his 50 years on one of the Dutch Antillian islands in the Caribbean and had just come from the airport, and right at that moment was experiencing cold for the first time in his life. This blew my mind. We talked a while, then at some point he asked me if I could give him some cash, because he forgot to exchange his Antillian money at the airport. I thought he was probably just a lying beggar, but I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, so I said I would trade the coins in my pocket for those in his. He agreed. I had a few coins, but it was mostly 2 euro coins, and I gave him about 10 euros and thought 'oh gently caress that's way more than I thought.' Then he gave me a bunch of Antillian guilders which I assumed were worthless as I wished him luck and got off the tram. One of them was a 50 cent coin, square and oriented like a baseball diamond, made in the 60's. I thought it was funny and looked it up, and it turns out that in that year they had a shortage of aluminum and used silver in their coins instead, and it was really rare and worth 20 euros. I still have it. I want to make it into a necklace or something, it's probably a token of good luck.

Recruit people by giving them magic coins.

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

cda

by Hand Knit

twoday posted:

Once I was in a tram in Amsterdam on a mild autumn day and I saw a man wearing 5 layers of sweaters and coats and such, but shivering. At first I thought he was a heroin junkie or something, but as I continued observing him he seemed normal. I asked him what was up, and he said he had lived for all his 50 years on one of the Dutch Antillian islands in the Caribbean and had just come from the airport, and right at that moment was experiencing cold for the first time in his life. This blew my mind. We talked a while, then at some point he asked me if I could give him some cash, because he forgot to exchange his Antillian money at the airport. I thought he was probably just a lying beggar, but I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, so I said I would trade the coins in my pocket for those in his. He agreed. I had a few coins, but it was mostly 2 euro coins, and I gave him about 10 euros and thought 'oh gently caress that's way more than I thought.' Then he gave me a bunch of Antillian guilders which I assumed were worthless as I wished him luck and got off the tram. One of them was a 50 cent coin, square and oriented like a baseball diamond, made in the 60's. I thought it was funny and looked it up, and it turns out that in that year they had a shortage of aluminum and used silver in their coins instead, and it was really rare and worth 20 euros. I still have it. I want to make it into a necklace or something, it's probably a token of good luck.

Recruit people by giving them magic coins.

This is a great story.

City of Glompton

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Does BYOB have a mascot? Or maybe like, two mascots... who could hit each other with clubs and tell jokes?

What I'm driving at is I can't offer any money either, but I'll build y'all a Punch-and-Judy show if'n you like.

hammock cat and smoobles

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i think we should throw silver quarters in peoples eyes

Dads Dip Cup

Putty posted:

i think we should throw silver quarters in peoples eyes

$_$ : "wowee zowee they just throw money at you in here? glad I signed up for this" *fumbles around blindly bumping into everyone*

alnilam

cda posted:

This is a great story.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
im doing my part every day on a banana crate downtown, where i preach the glories of this forum

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

twoday posted:

a great story

cda posted:

This is a great story.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
BYOB draft

Randaconda

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
as the consensus overall number one draft pick, i approve

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tik Tok Tommy
Write an open letter to Lil Yachty. Sooo BYOB.

1. Ask him to change his name to support BYOB. He will do it you know how rappers are.

2. Make a Twitter account specially prepared with delectable BYOB content. This will only heighten the seduction.

3. There you have it. BYOB is the most popular forum, except it sucks and it's 4chan.

• Locked thread