Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'm not making a RAW thread at all! You all bought it! You all bought it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I can't wait to see the Shining Stars on SDL :pcgaming:

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Smackdown is hosed!

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

Has this old story about JBL and Little Natch been shared here yet?

(As told by Billy Silverman)

quote:

I have had the privilege of meeting Charles Robinson and he is a true gentleman and truly has a love for the business that isn't seen often. He has undergone a lot of personal problems involving illness and his family over the last two years and his story is quite inspirational.

According to Silverman, Robinson is chief target of the "boys" and their "harmless ribs", and Billy continues to go into detail about one rib in particular that disturbed him. While preparing in the arena hours before a show, some of the boys snuck up on Robinson, held him down, stripped him of all his clothing, bound him with tape and gagged his mouth. Robinson was then attached to a cart and wheeled into the middle of the arena and paraded around in front of the ring crew while everyone laughed heartily.

Silverman brings up Bradshaw next, and explains how Bradshaw threatened him with violence if he didn't oblige to carrying large amounts of Bradshaw's liquor across the Canadian border. Robinson suffered back injury from carrying all of Bradhsaw's bottles and the boys forced him to serve them the alcohol as well when the plane landed. Robinson calls Bradshaw a self-appointed "chief of police" in the WWF, while I call Bradshaw a bully, extremely overrated, and a pretty hosed up human being. Robinson took this matter to a member of management who's exact response was "Just do what Bradshaw tells you to".

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

people might be willing to overlook JBL's bullshit if he were actually good and not absolutely terrible

GB888
Jan 28, 2004

The GB stands for "Great Boobs".

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

i went ahead and made it

Put this in the OP of this week's WWE Discussion thread. Thanks in advance.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

styles/rusev will fuckin own

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Somebody making the new Discussion thread?

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

brown strongman threw a dummy off the loading dock and tipped over a gimmicked ambulance

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Efexeye posted:

brown strongman threw a dummy off the loading dock and tipped over a gimmicked ambulance

I agree that it ruled, yes :)

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Efexeye posted:

he is awesome

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
They made Mark Henry roll up an actual frying pan and pull actual trucks so gimmicking the ambulance could have just meant that it was empty.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the only thing they did to that ambulance was take the air out of the tires on the opposite side as well as filling the entire thing with very heavy weights to make it seem harder to turn over for the strongest entity in the world, do bong soon. i mean braun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

That DICK! posted:

I'm not making a RAW thread at all! You all bought it! You all bought it!

You said discussion thread, not raw thread dummy, looks like you played yourself

• Locked thread