Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ceebees
Nov 2, 2011

I'm intentionally being as verbose as possible in negotiations for my own amusement.
I will say, the one thing about 'attack without me' autoresolve is that it usually results in some prisoners being taken, even if you don't have any blunt weapon wielders. I guess if you aren't looking over their shoulder ready to :commissar: anyone who isn't stabbing enthusiastically enough, they'll use the flat of their blade?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Ceebees posted:

I will say, the one thing about 'attack without me' autoresolve is that it usually results in some prisoners being taken, even if you don't have any blunt weapon wielders. I guess if you aren't looking over their shoulder ready to :commissar: anyone who isn't stabbing enthusiastically enough, they'll use the flat of their blade?

Everyone can switch to their fists if you ask them to switch to blunt weapons.

Suddenly the high casualty counts make sense.

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

2 things: First, "training" peasants. Cmon fellas, the only proper way to train peasants is to take them into the thick and hope Jeremus can keep them from dying. The second is never use the "attack without me" button unless you are too injured to fight.

Also, :lol: at antagonizing the Khergits. We should be attacking the Rhodoks because they're the easiest to beat in literally everything.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
Holy gently caress that caravan has mad evasion skills.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

A White Guy posted:

2 things: First, "training" peasants. Cmon fellas, the only proper way to train peasants is to take them into the thick and hope Jeremus can keep them from dying. The second is never use the "attack without me" button unless you are too injured to fight.

Also, :lol: at antagonizing the Khergits. We should be attacking the Rhodoks because they're the easiest to beat in literally everything.

The gently caress? The Rhodoks are the biggest empire right now. They HAVE to be our friends.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem
:siren: NEW UPDATE :siren:

I've been doing LP videos for like seven years now, and have gained a reputation for putting out incredibly silly and stupid content on the internet.

Out of those hundreds of terrible videos I have made, this is probably the worst one of the lot.

Mistakes Were Made - Featuring Chitlin, Charlotte, Loco and KillerEmcee

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

By terrible do you actually mean :roflolmao:?

That's one tall castle, you can't even see the ground from the window. You'll have to grow your hair quite a lot.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
The most amazing thing about that video is somehow Praven wasn't captured.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

I'm glad I hid a contingent of troops in Praven. Next player will have some safety net.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

only because nobody's attacked praven yet

i believe that'll be next episode

My bad

UZworm fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Jul 19, 2017

Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010
Jesus Christ.

No, this is fine, really.

Who's next, anyway?

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Crow couldn't do his turn so next up is Her Togg

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Faerie Fortune posted:

Crow couldn't do his turn so next up is Her Togg

A convenient excuse after my crimes

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
I ended my turn off yesterday with a stream. Here's part 1. I apologize for nothing that happens in this video.

But only this video.

It Gets Bad

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
"Why do people ever stream this?"

Well, my guess is that they are more competent than you ;)

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Thesaya posted:

Competent gameplay of this game sounds like the most boring thing of all time. My stream only got fun when poo poo started going downhill at incredible speed!

Speaking of which,

It Gets Worse

I swear I didn't mean for it to get this bad.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Thesaya posted:

That is a pretty low bar, mind you.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

As a tryhard this tilted me. Tog, save us.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

How did I miss this LP this long.

If I had any ability to record anything I would be in in a second. I love this crazy old janky game.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

UZworm posted:

Competent gameplay of this game sounds like the most boring thing of all time. My stream only got fun when poo poo started going downhill at incredible speed!

Well, it was fun the first two times it happened ;)

Edit;

Having watched your final episode, holy gently caress you utter oval office! :cripes:

Oh well, at least your incompetence meant you didn't figure out how to get rid of your businesses... :shepicide:

Thesaya fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Jul 20, 2017

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

Thesaya posted:

Oh well, at least your incompetence meant you didn't figure out how to get rid of your businesses... :shepicide:

Eventually, despite many rounds of mismagement, Joan ends up accruing sufficient fiefs and income so as to simply conquer the kingdom by force of sheer inertia, despite spending most of her time wandering the map and attacking random bandit parties and occasionally slaughtering hordes of cattle for no particular reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010
Fingers crossed Tog is still mounting (and blading) Joan's epic comeback.

• Locked thread