Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Please do not mace me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

The charge is aggravated compliments and looks

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

timefly posted:

Weirdfriend is getting clingy. He called around noon wanting to hang out, when my boyfriend had just gone to bed, having needed to stay up last night. I told him I had some errands to run but I'd call if we could hang out later.

He ended up calling, texting, or Facebook messaging me every 45 minutes asking if my boyfriend was awake yet. No. We will call if we want to get together.

And I'm not about to hang out with him alone, considering he came over or we went to his place every day this week, and all he does is sit rigidly in an awkward position, sweating and staring at the TV. Sometimes he blurts out random things like "I think I'm totally over my ex now" etc. Or he acts like something one of us said or did was a hint that we wanted him to leave, and tries to apologize for nothing. Or he stands up and kinda hovers and picks up random objects in the apartment and hands them to one of us with ridiculously shaky hands :supaburn: Become normal already!

I think one of the reasons he annoys me so much is that his inappropriate behaviors remind me of me when my mental illness was at its worst and I didn't know how to act. But all the obnoxious little things add up.

I'm reasonably certain this guy is going to kill you and your boyfriend

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

timefly posted:

I mean I wouldn't go out of my way to spend time with either of them alone but sometimes they want to come hang out in the living room for an hour at the end of the day when I'm already relaxing in there, so I'd have to hide in the bedroom or get up and go somewhere else till they leave to avoid them, and it'd be weird. Or we run into them at the bar or something. I didn't go into detail but just to clarify I'm not loving stupid

I understand you're your own person and can make your own decisions but please live your life the way I tell you to

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

BioEnchanted posted:

I'm a cis-male

My condolences

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Craigory Hines

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Grown women who seem to have an unhealthy obsession with Disney movies.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Baronjutter posted:

What's wrong with imgur now?

It takes longer to find pics I can masturbate to.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

I used to work at a car rental place. One Sunday I got a call from a woman at 1030. She said her car was due back at 1045 but she was about 30 minutes behind. We were open until 2 and we didn't need it back so I said it's fine just have it back by 2 and I won't charge anything extra. 11 went by and noon and 1 and I closed at 2 and left. The next morning the car was left overnight and I charged her for the day. An hour later she calls me in a rage saying she was told she had till 2 to return it at no charge and she was there at 1:50 but we had closed so it's not her fault and shouldn't be charged. I told her I was the guy she talked to, we were open till 2 and we had cameras and she came by at 2:07. This bitch started SCREAMING about her lawyer and a lawsuit and when I asked her why she said she would be back by 11 yesterday morning but somehow showed up minutes after we closed she had a meltdown. Anyways the place didn't have scripts or anything like that so I started laughing which made her angrier and she swore she would be there within an hour but never showed up.

Welp bye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

yo rear end is grass posted:

A guy at work has a habit of just disappearing for 20 minutes at a time, at least once an hour. Always at the busiest times during the dinner rush. My supervisor has called him out on it a few times, but he just becomes confrontational with her. For some reason, this causes her to drop the subject and then she complains to me about it later.
What really pissed me off, though, is what he did yesterday. He was gone for nearly an hour while she and I were working on closing the kitchen. When he sauntered back in, she asked where he'd been, and he looked up at the screen.
"HAHA there aren't even any orders!" He laughed and started to walk out of the kitchen again. I flipped out at him. I yelled at him that there was a lot of cleaning to be done, that just because he wasn't closing didn't mean he could slack off. That I'd had enough of his attitude.
He looked at me with his stupid usual cocky smirk, said "You're not my boss," and went back outside.
Little does he know that I am getting a promotion in just a few days, when my current supervisor leaves. I WILL be his boss. And I will not be putting up with his bullshit. This is going to be fun, guys.

• Locked thread