Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Sunswipe posted:

Youtube is recommending to me a video called "Fallout 3 Is Garbage And Here's Why." It has over 1.5 million views. It's an hour and a half long. Who the gently caress watches 90 minutes of someone bleating about a game they don't like? And how does it even take that long to point out what you don't like about the game?

He's a goon and makes really good poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

If your car's bass is rattling my windows, there's no way the music sounds good in your car.

For some irrational reason, that bothers me more than my rattling windows.

What if I told you the whole point was to rattle your windows and they don’t care if the music is enjoyable to listen to?

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Das Boo posted:

It bothers me greatly that people take actions that detriment themselves for the sole purpose of bothering other people.

Welcome to Trump’s America

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Das Boo posted:

Here's one that I'm encountering more and more: It drives me nuts when someone refuses to watch/listen to/read something because they disagree with the politics of someone involved in the process. And the product is never political.
:) "Here's a good article on a subject you're interested in."
:mad: "I'm not reading anything from that website. They published a story on [thing I hate] once."
:) "Hey, this band is right up your alley."
:mad: "I'm not listening to them, they supported [opposing candidate]."
:) "This is one of the best movies I've seen in years, we should watch it together."
:mad: "Does it have [actor]? I'm not watching that, I hate what he said about [x]."

I'M JUST TRYING TO SHARE THINGS YOU'D ENJOY WITH YOU, BUTTHOLE.

Pre-Trump I might agree but now that's the right stance to take. Either you are a decent human being or you don't need my money.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

YeahTubaMike posted:

Grown rear end people who post on social media in that weird "doggo" vernacular ("doing me a concern", "heckin", etc.) should be banned.

They’re good dogs Mike 😡

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

veni veni veni posted:

I never knew that either. I've definitely never listened to that song on my own time though.

It’s amazing because like Cassandra he could see the future, yet could not avoid it.

• Locked thread