Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Diogines posted:

K. In a hotel room in Moscow with three women of ill repute. They are just leaving, having finished performing their services. There is a knock at the door. It is supposed to be the maid with a mop and new sheets. If it actually is or not...

+1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

SniperWoreConverse posted:

BH at the presser let everyone know we're really onto the source of dreams, and it's gonna be huge, AND we're not gonna foolishly tip our hand on what's the deal because we have a plan, it's a really fabulous plan, top men are working on all this business as we speak, just like the numbers, really phenomenal,

Love it

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Consume
Dat
Amazing
Chow
Dawg!

:btroll:

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

AJ_Impy posted:

D Must play golf! Fly the length of the country, seal off a huge area, get out there, hit 18 holes, fly home. Easy, simple, straightforward.

:golfclap:

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

A

:holy:

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

GJX

I have no idea what's happening anymore but I'm sure it'll be YUUUUGE

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

AJ_Impy posted:

E: Have the best sleep, the greatest sleep, so much sleep that you'll get, er, tired...

:smugdon:

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Dammerung posted:

A - drinking just isn't something we do! And how glorious it will be to succeed in this desert where all others have failed.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Literally the best thing I ever read

CourValant posted:

1B: "What did you idiots do?!? How could I have possibly been possessed by the Devil?!? Me, the most perfect, most capable, BIGLY, President of all time!?! I was in fact . . . "

2D: "Inhabited by the Holy Spirit!!! And they were about to impact onto me the knowledge to get us out of this whole mess!!!"

3: Time to check in with our favorite person, Jared and Ivanka. Then, if there's time, see what those NASA eggheads are up to.

+1

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Blasphemaster posted:

G. Have CIA Kidnap Schwarzenegger. MK ULTRA him into Terminator Mode. Chuck him in one of those neato combat exoskeletons you just know exist. His target is the Kardashian bloodline and that noisy West guy Kayak or whatever. Drone him once the task is complete.

AJ_Impy posted:

DRAMATIC REVEAL! Accept both, have them both over here in adjacent labs. When both teams are set up, lower the wall between them! Suddenly they are working together with their rival! Ratings GOLD!

:perfect:

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

This is Art

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

B+D: "Welcome to The Fate of Humanity Apprentice!"

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Frankly I'm surprised it hasn't happened already.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Volmarias posted:

We're really just trying to have Nyaa write The Aristocrats, aren't we.

"... and what do you call this act?"

"The Apprentice!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

alpaca diseases posted:

Let's do what we do best re: blood relatives

C - Publicly praise our mother in a manner thats very easily interpreted as inappropriate borderline lust

I'll go with this