Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LeJackal
Apr 5, 2011

Absurd Alhazred posted:

They're also really good to sic at undesirables, which I bet is the real reason you like them. Nobody's ever violently suppressed a peaceful protest with police cats.

Double religious counterpoint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Absurd Alhazred posted:

They're also really good to sic at undesirables, which I bet is the real reason you like them. Nobody's ever violently suppressed a peaceful protest with police cats.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

LeJackal posted:

Double religious counterpoint.

:rolleyes:

LeJackal
Apr 5, 2011

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Hold on I have another counterpoint, even better than the first because dogs are better, period.

Only fascist brainwashing could ever turn a dog to evil - their natural inclination is to serve the People!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

LeJackal posted:

Hold on I have another counterpoint, even better than the first because dogs are better, period.

Only fascist brainwashing could ever turn a dog to evil - their natural inclination is to serve the People!

To serve some people, those who have raised them, regardless of their morals. And do so without hesitation, with violence if necessary. But I am not surprised that you would jump to their defense, and not only because they are fellow canidae.

LeJackal
Apr 5, 2011

Absurd Alhazred posted:

To serve some people, those who have raised them, regardless of their morals. And do so without hesitation, with violence if necessary. But I am not surprised that you would jump to their defense, and not only because they are fellow canidae.

False! Even the neglected stray that has never known the comfort of a home with humans feels in their hearts the noble drive of selfless sacrifice!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVuN4RWmQ_Y
"A stray dog in Argentina saves an abandoned and neglected 1-month old baby that had been left to die in the cold winter by its mother, carrying the infant to safety with her own pups"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
:nallears:

• Locked thread