Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

OK, fine… 420 parsecs, blaze it. get it? Do you get it now? hey, do you get it? hey man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck My Ass
What I have done up to now is nothing, I am only at the beginning of the course I must run, I can no longer obey, I have tasted epic win, and I cannot give it up.

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker are focusing hard on a task in the back of the Cantina on Tatooine. Try as he may, Luke was finding it impossible to use a pair of metallic eating sticks that other sentient creatures had mastered the use of long ago. At this rate, Luke would starve to death. In an exasperated tone, Obi-Wan shouted,

USE THE FORK, LUKE!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Darkman Fanpage
*stands in the corner bobbing up and down going "GONK. GONK. GONK."*

Boba_Fetus

anime comes to life and kisses me on the lips

gently caress My rear end posted:

OOC: I'm now a teenage anarchist

Too my group of fellow anarachists: Yeah, lets listen to some five finger death punch and have a mosh pit in this cantina.

Macnult

ooc: I'm drinking and chilling with some Jawas. One of them has had way too much to drink, his friends and I have convinced him that I'm a sarlacc breeder

Fuck My Ass

Macnult posted:

ooc: I'm drinking and chilling with some Jawas. One of them has had way too much to drink, his friends and I have convinced him that I'm a sarlacc breeder

joke_explainer

Lastgirl posted:

*saunters up to jukebox and mashes button*

ooc: i am a time traveler from the future unwinding from a rough day as a kyber crystal salesman because the imperials have the market cornered and prices are too competitive and i dont have enough star wars bucks to replace a missing part from my malfunctioning time machine so that i can find my way back home to my daughter who is in very much need of care and love and attention

ooc: drat your backstory really rules. I should work on mine.

joke_explainer

whoa! that's a really fancy hat you got there. or is it a mask? idk, but man. nice outfit. you really stand out.

Tik Tok Tommy

Splatmaster posted:

The doors swing quickly open with a loud BANG! as a lone figure walks in, glances around the room, and gives everyone looking his way a dark, menacing glare. He walks into the back of the cantina, oblivious to all else that may be going on. He searches around for something, and finds what he is looking for. He strides purposefully into the bathroom, walks up to the first empty urinal, and settles himself into place. Tonight he would melt ALL of the ice cubes, he trained for this at the Jedi Academy and he was ready... the Force was with him!

Good eve or day Sir! I hear there's a lot of bounty hunting going on these days. May I provide you with the finest asswipe rag? Silk from Naboo, made of Jar-Jar Bink's penis fed straight to the worms! Especially prized because of... y'know. How much everyone hated him. Or, Sir, I could offer an inferior wipe for the second business! Or a space mint? Imported by Jabba himself. If you are looking for an even rarer delicacy, the barkeep knows 'm all... I could tell of more... salacious pleasures my good man!!

ooc: Shuld my char hav a coxkney accent? I no its not canin, but itd be soo kewl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm loving this rp. I'm pretty much an expert. Did you know thAt captain pickard started out as a restroom attendant????? NO DRAMA but i got the kewlest char. Ok guys I'm actually a lot older at 14 so I can help anybody with the OV call me, bbm me or im anytime you want.(Insert here: waaay too much personal info). Also not a big deal but the barkeep is my gf, ok? She lives in canada. We got a 5 week anniversary coming up. NO DRAMA!!!!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

*clumps in on stubby metal feet, a guttural GONK being issued. the gnk power droid has arrived in the cantina to provide patrons with a convenient power source for all of their mobile device power needs. waddling over to the bar the sand colored metal box on legs seems unconcerned by the going-ons around it, knowing only that it must provide energy to those who might require it.*

GONK. GONK.

*charges my space iphone, thanks gnk politely*

Darkman Fanpage

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

*charges my space iphone, thanks gnk politely*

GONK

Twenty Four

Splatmaster posted:

Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker are focusing hard on a task in the back of the Cantina on Tatooine. Try as he may, Luke was finding it impossible to use a pair of metallic eating sticks that other sentient creatures had mastered the use of long ago. At this rate, Luke would starve to death. In an exasperated tone, Obi-Wan shouted,

USE THE FORK, LUKE!

ooc: lol!

*Sits down at a table and orders some food, frusterated at cutting through their plate and table with the mini lightsaber provided as a knife.*

Darkman Fanpage posted:

*clumps in on stubby metal feet, a guttural GONK being issued. the gnk power droid has arrived in the cantina to provide patrons with a convenient power source for all of their mobile device power needs. waddling over to the bar the sand colored metal box on legs seems unconcerned by the going-ons around it, knowing only that it must provide energy to those who might require it.*

GONK. GONK.

*Looks at the droid, wondering if power droids are considered the sluts of the droid community, just getting plugged in to and giving everyone what they want and taking it*

Entropic

patriarchy sucks
Honestly, I always preferred Figrin D'an's solo work.

Tik Tok Tommy
*Ugh. Why'd today hafta be egg salad???* (It's my birthday :negative:)

ooc: (It's my birthday :negative:)

google THIS

*gets into a friendly but spirited debate with the guy next to me about whether we have, like, microscopic creatures inside of us that connect us all*

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

google THIS posted:

*gets into a friendly but spirited debate with the guy next to me about whether we have, like, microscopic creatures inside of us that connect us all*

*from another table* Ugh not you guys again!!!!!!

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

Look, everyone knows theres two things you don't talk about at the cantina, Rebels vs. Empire, and the Force.

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
*walks into the club like whaddup I got a big bok*

ooc: im the guy with the pig nose

Krimms

*i am a space janitor who is mopping the floor but rolls a 1 and forgets to place a wet floor sign*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Any other Beggar's Canyon wamprats in the house?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

joke_explainer

Splatmaster posted:

Any other Beggar's Canyon wamprats in the house?

*bullseyes you*

that's why i face capital punishment in 12 systems. that and probably like trafficking or something. man, why don't I get a movie? 12 whole planets had independent tribunals and agree to have me killed? maybe i'm just a really insufferable media critic or something

Macnult

band leader: "Thank you all for coming out here tonight. Here's one of our more popular tunes."

"one, two, three"

Matoi Ryuko posted:

boo do do do too doo do do dooo doo boo do doo doot doot doo da doo doot doo doo

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Lead sax: Ba doobie doodloodie doobie... badoo be doobie... ba ba
Badoodloobie doobie dabbidy da.. bada ba ba badaaaa
Backing singer one: "Aaaaaarrnold"
Backing singer two: "Move it football head!"

HotSoapyBeard fucked around with this message at 09:13 on Apr 8, 2017

birds

*walks into cantina*

Me: I don't like the vibe here, let's go to another place

*walks out of cantina*

thanks hogge wild!

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Twenty Four posted:

Look, everyone knows theres two things you don't talk about at the cantina, Rebels vs. Empire, and the Force.

Lmbo

Petr
I stab someone

I'm wearing mandalorian armor, fight me

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Hi all, I am the ice cream maker guy recently escaped from cloud city. I figure a hot desert planet would be a great place to set up my "hot dessert planet" line of cold confectionery chain restaurants.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

birds posted:

*walks into cantina*

Me: I don't like the vibe here, let's go to another place

*walks out of cantina*

Pfft, where you gonna go? Mos Espa?

Fuck My Ass

Aubergine Mage posted:

Pfft, where you gonna go? Mos Espa?

no he is going to Alderaan

Boba_Fetus

anime comes to life and kisses me on the lips

lmao owned

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

I bet he couldn't even afford a glass of water in an Alderaan cantina, but I hear the Empire's making a visit there so maybe prices'll go down!!

joke_explainer

getting a little weirded out by the guy heavy breathing and staring at the power droid

Manifisto

my space prostitute has a degree in space accounting but found it way too stifling

only real downside of the job so far has been servicing clients from Kl'Kax, who cannot get off without some form of accounting jargon or paraphernalia

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

Manifisto posted:

my space prostitute has a degree in space accounting but found it way too stifling

only real downside of the job so far has been servicing clients from Kl'Kax, who cannot get off without some form of accounting jargon or paraphernalia

those guys get hard if they see a space calculator

Arrhythmia

Aubergine Mage posted:

those guys get hard if they see a space calculator

*me, a giant space calculator wearing a trenchcoat and a fedora, gets really embarassed and pays the bill*

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
*is stormtrooper wearing armor but has a large poncho and sombrero on and is disguised*

radio-crackly-voice: "Have you seen any rebels around lately or maybe even some Jedi?"

ooc: my character is actually a bad guy with a heart of gold so don't be worried about outing yourself.

:ghost: Happy halloween :ghost:

Macnult

N. Senada posted:

*is stormtrooper wearing armor but has a large poncho and sombrero on and is disguised*

radio-crackly-voice: "Have you seen any rebels around lately or maybe even some Jedi?"

ooc: my character is actually a bad guy with a heart of gold so don't be worried about outing yourself.

"I'm a Jedi"

ooc: My character is not a Jedi, he's just drunk enough to convince you otherwise

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
*shoots a bunch but misses every shot*

'it's true what they say about your kind! You-you're unstoppable!'

:ghost: Happy halloween :ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

*finishes drink*
and I'm n-not a f... h*ckin' tusken raider

• Locked thread