Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Basic rules:

- It has to be free, no strings attached. Don't make the recipient pay for shipping.
- Don't call dibs on something that's not legal where you live (unless you're having it shipped to a friend who lives in an area where the item is legal, for example).
- If you claim something, do you best to find something to put up here, in order to keep paying it forward.
- Don't list something and then never ship it once a person calls dibs. If for some reason you change your mind about giving it away, or you just can't part with it for whatever reason, let everyone know.
- Be careful about what you ship internationally. If you don't want to ship your item overseas, say so.

I'm going to kick this off by offering up my 3rd Edition of Supica & Nahas's "Standard Catalog of Smith & Wesson". I have the 4th Edition now, so this is an extra. The 3rd edition covers Smith & Wessons made up to 2005, so it's still a handy resource for collectors. Includes known model variants, production dates by serial number, etc.

infrared35 fucked around with this message at 10:17 on Apr 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty

Fun Shoe

Yay! I kept getting distracted by shiny objects instead of making a new one of these.

Up for PIF - Aimpoint 30mm rings. The old ratchety kind. I have a high set and a low set available.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

IR35, was it you that wanted those M145 rubbers?

ZebraBlade
Mar 26, 2010

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark

I have a brand new pair of Hogue wraparound grips for a 1911 commander size frame. Say the word and they shall be yours.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.

Got a mystery scope mount with rings. Was sold to me as for a marlin 336, but it is not. The bottom is curved so it is likely for a bolt gun.

One hole in the rear, two in the front. Rear hole is 3/16ths from the rear of the sight, next hole is 3 and 5/32nd on center from the first hole, and third hole is 3 and 22/32nd from the first hole.

It's either tasco or redfield, and the only markings on is are "BA".

If this sounds like a gun you have, it's yours.

Will get a pic up soon

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Thank you for posting this good thread. I will post some left over AR parts.

Final Blog Entry
Jun 23, 2006

"Love us with money or we'll hate you with hammers!"

infrared35 posted:

I'm going to kick this off by offering up my 3rd Edition of Supica & Nahas's "Standard Catalog of Smith & Wesson". I have the 4th Edition now, so this is an extra. The 4th edition covers Smith & Wessons made up to 2005, so it's still a handy resource for collectors. Includes known model variants, production dates by serial number, etc.

I'll take dibs on the S&W Catalog! No PMs so email me at [username]@gmail.com or post up a way to get ahold of you.

In PIF spirit I have a Tapco AK74 style AK brake to offer up to a good home.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Final Blog Entry posted:

I'll take dibs on the S&W Catalog! No PMs so email me at [username]@gmail.com

No spaces or dashes in there, I take it?

Elite Taco
Feb 3, 2010

Herr Tog posted:

Thank you for posting this good thread. I will post some left over AR parts.

I'm game for left over AR parts to put on my dang cav arms lower thing.

Final Blog Entry
Jun 23, 2006

infrared35 posted:

No spaces or dashes in there, I take it?

Correct

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Elite Taco posted:

I'm game for left over AR parts to put on my dang cav arms lower thing.

YES. Will post tomorrow!

Elite Taco
Feb 3, 2010

Herr Tog posted:

YES. Will post tomorrow!

Sweet. It would be fun to build a trash franken gun out of TFR leavings.

Urzza
Sep 8, 2007
Rippen off MTG since 2002

I've got a set of carbine length Magpul SL hand guards if someone wants them.

Claimed

Urzza fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Apr 9, 2017

Comfy sponk
Mar 30, 2007

Urzza posted:

I've got a set of carbine length Magpul SL hand guards if someone wants them.

I'm interested if they're available still

PM inbound

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Elite Taco posted:

Sweet. It would be fun to build a trash franken gun out of TFR leavings.

goddamnit. where did these fuckers go

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

Comfy sponk posted:

I'm interested if they're available still

PM inbound

who let you out of your human occupied landfill?

Final Blog Entry
Jun 23, 2006

Herr Tog posted:

goddamnit. where did these fuckers go

Did you check your safe to make sure they didn't become another complete AR? It's been known to happen.

Elite Taco
Feb 3, 2010

Final Blog Entry posted:

Did you check your safe to make sure they didn't become another complete AR? It's been known to happen.

I planted a lower in my safe to test this very effect.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Final Blog Entry posted:

oh no no no no

Comfy sponk
Mar 30, 2007

A.o.D. posted:

who let you out of your human occupied landfill?

Didn't you know that you could escape from HOL a game?

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Anyone want this mag pouch for single stack smiths?

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.

Basticle posted:

Anyone want this mag pouch for single stack smiths?

I'll take them if they aren't taken

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

(theres only 1)

email me your deets at basticular at gmail

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Does anyone collect black-powder ephemera? I've got some manuals and adverts from the 1970s that I can mail out.

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I've got two set of A2 rifle handguards and a midlength set of pre mlok FDE handguards.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

I sent out an AR trigger sampler to another goon to try out with 2 trigger jigs and 5 triggers. Since its all packed up, if anyone wants to try out some AR triggers just pay the return shipping and don't break anything.

Shaocaholica fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Apr 19, 2017

Gray Stormy
Dec 19, 2006

Ive got some stuff taking up space. I should get some pictures. Anything I send out will be accompanied by...stuff.

Anyone have a scope mount floating around?

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Gray Stormy posted:

Ive got some stuff taking up space. I should get some pictures. Anything I send out will be accompanied by...stuff.

I think I have a terrible one you can have, but you probably don't want it.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Gray Stormy posted:

scope... mount? That's casting a pretty wide net. More specific?

Gray Stormy
Dec 19, 2006

infrared35 posted:

I think I have a terrible one you can have, but you probably don't want it.

Is it that one with the thing on it?

Fog Tripper posted:

scope... mount? That's casting a pretty wide net. More specific?

Ive got a vortex 1-4 thats currently sitting in a reaaaaally lovely SPHINX(!) mount. Its a one-incher I believe.

Comfy sponk
Mar 30, 2007

Thanks to Urzza, I now have a carbine length pre mlok OD green Magpul MOE handguards up for grabs.

Arcella
Dec 16, 2013

Shiny and Chrome

This thing has been kicking around for years after I bought it to put in a shotgun that already had a high-vis follower in it!

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

I have basic rifle length handguards I got with my PSA 20" that I'll never use. Up for grabs

Final Blog Entry
Jun 23, 2006

Thanks so much for the book IR35, as well as all the other sweet stuff you included! My wife was quite confused as I started unpacking various items from a stranger on the internet. I've been enjoying reading it and looking up all of my S&W's!

Still have that 74 style AK brake if anyone is interested. Also random AR detritus like A2 grips, flash hiders, and trigger guards, but who doesn't I guess.

I'll also offer up a MOE SL Midlength handguard if anyone wants it. It's been spray painted olive green. Bought it and painted it before I realized the SL won't work with a triangle end cap.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Final Blog Entry posted:

Thanks so much for the book IR35, as well as all the other sweet stuff you included! My wife was quite confused as I started unpacking various items from a stranger on the internet. I've been enjoying reading it and looking up all of my S&W's!

Also random AR detritus like A2 grips, flash hiders, and trigger guards, but who doesn't I guess.

If you've got a spare charging handle rolling around could use it.

Final Blog Entry
Jun 23, 2006

Cyrano4747 posted:

If you've got a spare charging handle rolling around could use it.

I think I should, but a quick look didn't turn it up. If I find one, it's yours.

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty

Fun Shoe

Final Blog Entry posted:

I think I should, but a quick look didn't turn it up. If I find one, it's yours.

I might be able to scare one out of the parts pile if you can't.

Atticus_1354
Dec 9, 2006

Don't you go near that dog, you understand? Don't go near him, he's just as dangerous dead as alive.

If anyone happens to be near Comfort, Tx I have some coupons for a gunshop. One is 10% off and one is a free range day. Hit me up and I will mail them to you.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

I suck and let this die. I also suck as photos. Also being poor if you want the larger stuff please send me a stamp over paypal.

left over parts from lower and grip. I don't think I need them with all the parts that came with the other parts.

These are some stock rear end poo poo I don't really want and can't find a friend who wants them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ophidian
Jan 12, 2005

Woo WOO, Look a Parrot...
LOOK AT IT!

I have a pair of A-zoom 7mm-08 snapcaps i ordered instead of 7mm rem mag. Returning them would cost as much as buying them so id rather see someone else get some use out of them.

Slide into my DMs if you want them.