Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Sure! And we need an emote of Scrooge McDuck diving into a pool of money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Herr Tog posted:

"

- Uncle Mike's nylon duty belt, medium

- Otter Box and belt clip for some kind of Samsung Galaxy phone. I thought it was for a 5 but mine doesn't fit."

Please and thank you

These don't fit lol who wants them?

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Butch Cassidy posted:

Sure! And we need an emote of Scrooge McDuck diving into a pool of money.

is close-ish

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Cyrano4747 posted:

is close-ish

Yeah, but that one triggers me because nine times out of ten it's incorrectly used in reference to regulatory capture.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"

Having found a grip that works for my J frame, I have a three finger Hogue grip I got from Infrared I don't need. Would anyone like it posted to them? It has the mounting bracket, but not the pin for the frame. Hogue will replace parts for free, no questions asked. I've had them do it for me before. But the frame pin might not be something you need.

Black Three Finger Hogue Monogrip - Let me know if you want it

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat

Who wants a free shotgun scabbard?

https://condoroutdoor.com/148-shotgun-scabbard.html

New, OD green. I'll pay for shipping anywhere in the continental US; it was a well meaning gift from a family member so I don't want to throw it out, but I will never use it in a thousand years.

Wa11y
Jul 23, 2002

Did I say "cookies?" I meant, "Fire in your face!"

Jack B Nimble posted:

New, OD green. I'll pay for shipping anywhere in the continental US; it was a well meaning gift from a family member so I don't want to throw it out, but I will never use it in a thousand years.

Those work well for a Ruger 10/22. Get a molle pouch to carry some mags and ammo.

MohawkSatan
Dec 20, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Jack B Nimble posted:

Any chance I could talk you into sending that into Canuckistan if I paid shipping? My 'ohfuckbears' shotgun actually needs a secure spot to live while my hands are occupied with poo poo, and a sling doesn't always work when I'm doing things.

_firehawk
Sep 12, 2004

infrared35 posted:

Welcome to infrared35's 2019 Post-Gun-Show PIF Sextravaganza!

This is stuff that I have left over after the last gun show, that I don't want to deal with anymore. First come, first serve. No international shipping.

- Colt 7-round blued 1911 mag

Do you still have the old man 1911 mag? Because I would use it.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

_firehawk posted:

Do you still have the old man 1911 mag? Because I would use it.

I donít. I should make a new list.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Speaking of new things, does anybody want a 14-round Beretta PX4 fullsize mag? Where it would be legal?

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

I've got a .40 compact what could use a 'stended mag. But someone else can have it if they want and I can just be the fallback guy.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Butch Cassidy posted:

I've got a .40 compact what could use a 'stended mag. But someone else can have it if they want and I can just be the fallback guy.

You and I are probably the only ones in here for whom such a thing is valuable.

I am preparing a care package for you anyway; I'll throw it in.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.

Because of course its .40 because IR35.

I kid, I kid.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

stealie72 posted:

Because of course its .40 because IR35.

I kid, I kid.

I mean, you're not wrong

Roll Fizzlebeef
Sep 9, 2003

Does anyone here want a factory 18.5" barrel and trigger assembly for a 10/22? The barrel comes with a loose sight that has been hammered on. It is lightly used and works well but I replaced it with a threaded one. The trigger assembly has a Kidd long mag release lever.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Clearing out my DVD collection:

- America's Rifle: The M1 Garand
- Date Night
- Monster House
- SWAT (full screen)
- United 93 (full screen)

infrared35 fucked around with this message at 11:13 on Jan 31, 2020

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

infrared35 posted:

- Date Night
- Hunt for Red October/Sum of All Fears double feature
- I, Robot (full screen)
- Jumanji (Robin Williams version)
- Monster House
- SWAT (full screen)
- Swordfish
- United 93 (full screen)

Can DVDs go media mail? I might put some TFR DVD fodder up here if that's an option.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Captain Log posted:

Can DVDs go media mail? I might put some TFR DVD fodder up here if that's an option.

Yep, as long as you're under 70 pounds. :P

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

infrared35 posted:

Yep, as long as you're under 70 pounds. :P

Awesome! I've got a new project to get done. I want that shelf space back from the DVDs that just collect dust.

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

infrared35 posted:

- I, Robot (full screen)

I remember being at opening night for The Two Towers, totally full theater. At the time one of my buddies had the license plate I ROBOT. After the preview for that movie, he just screamed "Those fuckers ruined my license plate!"

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Tyro posted:

After the preview for that movie, he just screamed "Those fuckers ruined my license plate!"

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

My sole partiality is to that delectable spiced meat. Any additional confederation of vegetables shall not compromise the pie as I see it.

infrared35 posted:

- I, Robot (full screen)
- Jumanji (Robin Williams version)

Dibs!

I'll probably relieve you of several too, Log. Hard media is actually really handy when all you have is central Washington homestead internet.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Javid posted:

Dibs!

I'll probably relieve you of several too, Log. Hard media is actually really handy when all you have is central Washington homestead internet.

I'd be glad to help you with that. I have a bunch of poo poo I don't need anymore. It's on my New Year's to do list.

Hell, if you're ever in town let me know. I'll let you come hand pick!

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Javid posted:

Dibs!

Send your address to my user name at gmail.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

infrared35 posted:

Send your address to my user name at gmail.

Bump; I haven't seen your mailing info yet.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

My sole partiality is to that delectable spiced meat. Any additional confederation of vegetables shall not compromise the pie as I see it.

Oh yeah I definitely made a note to reply later that day and immediately forgot about it, looool

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

Found a Flashbang holster for an LCP in my gun junk. My wife tried it and hated it about two years ago and the RA# is no longer eligible.

If anyone can use it PM or itazura@gmail.com

hilife
Sep 8, 2011

Jack B Nimble posted:

I know this is pretty old, but did you ever get this mailed to MohawkSatan? I didnít see any response to his post..

If not I could definitely use it!

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

hilife posted:

I know this is pretty old, but did you ever get this mailed to MohawkSatan? I didnít see any response to his post..

If not I could definitely use it!

Jack sent it to me, and I promptly ignored it for awhile. I just thought it might be a fun toy, so I'll gladly send it on to you, PM or email me at username at gmail

taqueso fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Jan 29, 2020

hilife
Sep 8, 2011

taqueso posted:

Jack sent it to me, and I promptly ignored it for awhile. I just thought it might be a fun toy, so I'll gladly send it on to you, PM or email me at username at gmail

Email sent!

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

infrared35 posted:

- Hunt for Red October/Sum of All Fears double feature

- Swordfish

May I?

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Heck yeah. Send your mailing address to my user name at gmail.

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat

hilife posted:

Email sent!

Ah, the traveling scabbard. I'm glad someone gets some use out of it.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

infrared35 posted:

Heck yeah. Send your mailing address to my user name at gmail.

sent! thank you!

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Available: Two pairs of dark blue uniform pants, cargo style (with velcro cargo pockets), size 38 Regular (approximately 38x32). I have a lot of these so I thinned the collection out a bit. One pair has some tiny holes on the fabric below a front pocket, and the other, the velcro came off on one cargo pocket. They're still decent for working around the house, painting, cosplay/exotic dancing, etc. Bonus: free cat hair!

Edit: found more pants! If you claim one pair of uniform pants, I'll send another pair in the same size but in better condition.

Double bonus! If you take a pair of pants, you'll get a second pair of pants AND a white, moisture-wicking t-shirt in size L!

infrared35 fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Feb 26, 2020

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Edit: pants are gone!

infrared35 fucked around with this message at 16:11 on May 4, 2020

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

infrared35 posted:

I have six pairs of Dickies brand black work pants in serviceable condition, size 40x32. Holla at me.

I'd be happy to take a couple of those off your hands. PM* away...

*Pants Master

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Ygolonac posted:

I'd be happy to take a couple of those off your hands. PM* away...

*Pants Master

I sent all six. If that's TOO MANY PANTS then feel free to re-home them or pay them forward or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

infrared35 posted:

I sent all six. If that's TOO MANY PANTS then feel free to re-home them or pay them forward or whatever.

I was tempted to go for the full set, but I didn't know if there were other goons of distinguished and regal proportions...