Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wa11y
Jul 23, 2002

Did I say "cookies?" I meant, "Fire in your face!"

Ygolonac posted:

I was tempted to go for the full set, but I didn't know if there were other goons of distinguished and regal proportions...

If you NEED to get rid of a pair or two, PM me, I'm down to that size now, and could use some wrenching pants that won't show grease. But I don't need them, so it doesn't matter to me if you keep them all or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

Wa11y posted:

If you NEED to get rid of a pair or two, PM me, I'm down to that size now, and could use some wrenching pants that won't show grease. But I don't need them, so it doesn't matter to me if you keep them all or not.

Soon as they show up, I can pull whip so you too can get some big D.

TRF PAY IT FORWARD THREAD 2020 - EVERYONE MUST GET DICKIED

Or would "2020 Dickie Stimulus Package" be better?

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

BOOGALOO NIGHTS 2: ALL THE DICKIES, ALL THE TIME

OK, they're here, and Wa11y has a couple waiting on victim location address. Anyone else?

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

"Well, on a dark and stormy night, you just look 'em square in the eye and tell 'em what Jack Burton said:

"The Dickies are in the mail."

Wa11y
Jul 23, 2002

Did I say "cookies?" I meant, "Fire in your face!"

Ygolonac posted:

"Well, on a dark and stormy night, you just look 'em square in the eye and tell 'em what Jack Burton said:

"The Dickies are in the mail."

I GOT ANTS* IN MY PANTS!

*ants sold separately.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Anyone reloading 7.62 Tokarev? I picked up 40+ pieces of Boxer brass and 20+ pieces of Berdan brass at the range. Free to the first taker in the US.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"

Anybody want this? I cannot guarantee any other goodies, but I'd be glad to get this to someone who would use it.

Edit : Claimed

Captain Log fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Jul 13, 2020

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Anyone need a stock A2 pistol grip?

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

My sole partiality is to that delectable spiced meat. Any additional confederation of vegetables shall not compromise the pie as I see it.

Captain Log posted:

Anybody want this? I cannot guarantee any other goodies, but I'd be glad to get this to someone who would use it.

Is that a sling? What does that buckle clip to?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Javid posted:

Is that a sling? What does that buckle clip to?

I have no idea. I thought it was a sling, but apparently I needed to order more things. But I got a sling in Secret Santa so this isn't needed.

It's a Taylor Tactical 2 Point Adapter. I'd have to google it to figure out anything else.

Edit : Claimed by the poster before you.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Okay, I'm up to 269 pieces of once-fired boxer-primed PPU 7.62x25 Tokarev brass if anybody wants it.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Once fired brass?

7.62 . . .

. . . x25.

(Mostly kidding someone take this from IR)

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Got my Ygolonac care package, and itís fantastic. I canít wait to try them on and peacock around town. Especially the tan Ghostbuster suit.

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

infrared35 posted:

Got my Ygolonac care package, and itís fantastic. I canít wait to try them on and peacock around town. Especially the tan Ghostbuster suit.

Saywhutnow? I think you have me confused with some other enormous headless monster that has fanged maws in their palms.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Dang, I got clothing from a goon and thought it was from this thread.

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

Could be, but I'm the one you gave the six Dick(ie)s to.

Have a pair collecting sweat right now, in fact.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

infrared35 posted:

Dang, I got clothing from a goon and thought it was from this thread.

I sent you some cosplay workwear stuff. Everything fit? You were hard to size.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

mischief posted:

I sent you some cosplay workwear stuff. Everything fit? You were hard to size.

Sorry about the misidentification. I haven't tried anything on but looking at the numbers at least half of it will fit, including the Ghostbusters suit.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Ygolonac posted:

Could be, but I'm the one you gave the six Dick(ie)s to.

Have a pair collecting sweat right now, in fact.

Give them a tug.

No. Slower than that.

Yeah, thatís it.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

infrared35 posted:

Okay, I'm up to 269 pieces of once-fired boxer-primed PPU 7.62x25 Tokarev brass if anybody wants it.

Sold on gunbroker after much confusion on the buyer's part!

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Does anyone want these glasses straps that are too big for my head? I'm not returning them because they came with five sets of hooks that work for my glasses. But I have zero use for these.

I'd assume they'd work for kids too.

Let me know and I'll drop them in the mail to you on Monday!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

i ordered these rad blue adonized rail sections because i thought they were dickmod, but they are mlok.

I don't want to pay a third the price to ship them back to the seller and would rather give them to a goon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VLC8D2P/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Owlbear Camus posted:

i ordered these rad blue adonized rail sections because i thought they were dickmod, but they are mlok.

I don't want to pay a third the price to ship them back to the seller and would rather give them to a goon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VLC8D2P/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm am thrilled by your post, because it made me realize I can get purple ones for my slowly evolving...purp...AR purple..PlurpAR?

Urzza
Sep 8, 2007
Rippen off MTG since 2002

I have a mostly full spam can of 7.62x54r Iím looking to get rid of. Seeing as how I live in California, it looks like my easiest options are tossing it or shipping it out of state. Anyone in the lower 48 interested?

Taken

Urzza fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Oct 13, 2020

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

I'll take it, if you're really interested in letting it go for free, PM sent

Urzza
Sep 8, 2007
Rippen off MTG since 2002

Itís yours.

Forum Hussy
Feb 8, 2005

I found 2 CZ 75 Compact/P01 magazines in my car and no longer have one of those, who wants em claimed

note: they hold more than 10 rounds so don't get me arrested for shipping them to you please

Forum Hussy fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Oct 1, 2020

unknonymous
May 16, 2013

Forum Hussy posted:

I found 2 CZ 75 Compact/P01 magazines in my car and no longer have one of those, who wants em

note: they hold more than 10 rounds so don't get me arrested for shipping them to you please

I'd love them. Not got many compact sized mags for my P01.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

cat is hekping me type

who wants a blue jumpstuit, size 38R

to small fort mehas reflective panels, nw in bag

armorer
Aug 6, 2012

I like metal.

infrared35 posted:

cat is hekping me type

who wants a blue jumpstuit, size 38R

to small fort mehas reflective panels, nw in bag

Maybe me? Can you send a pic? I'm a 38R.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

armorer posted:

Maybe me? Can you send a pic? I'm a 38R.

Sorry, been having difficulties with attaching photos. Imgur to the rescue!

armorer
Aug 6, 2012

I like metal.

infrared35 posted:

Sorry, been having difficulties with attaching photos. Imgur to the rescue!

Cool, yeah I'd take that. Happy to pay for shipping. I'll PM you.

armorer
Aug 6, 2012

I like metal.

This thing is rad, and there was a whole bunch of random extra stuff included, like once-fired rubber bullets?

I think I'm most excited about the ExxonMobil embroidery. It fits great, although the inseam is like 36 or something, but I can hem the cuffs.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

armorer posted:

This thing is rad, and there was a whole bunch of random extra stuff included, like once-fired rubber bullets?

I think I'm most excited about the ExxonMobil embroidery. It fits great, although the inseam is like 36 or something, but I can hem the cuffs.

Yesss

Now up for grabs: a red jumpsuit, also new, also size 38R.

Prof. Banks
Apr 22, 2015

Computer lab day! Time to spend 45 minutes trying to load pokemon.com!

Does the 38 refer to inseam or waist on a jumpsuit?

armorer
Aug 6, 2012

I like metal.

Prof. Banks posted:

Does the 38 refer to inseam or waist on a jumpsuit?

I assumed it was chest like a suit jacket. I wear 30x32 pants typically, and a 38R suit jacket.

Prof. Banks
Apr 22, 2015

Computer lab day! Time to spend 45 minutes trying to load pokemon.com!

armorer posted:

I assumed it was chest like a suit jacket. I wear 30x32 pants typically, and a 38R suit jacket.

I could see that. It's all academic anyway. I'm either too small if it's the waist/inseam or too big if it's the chest.

armorer
Aug 6, 2012

I like metal.

Prof. Banks posted:

I could see that. It's all academic anyway. I'm either too small if it's the waist/inseam or too big if it's the chest.

Well the 38R one he sent me fits well, and I just gave my general measurements. It would be big in the waist for me, but they're coveralls so they fit over top of another pair of pants.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

We talking oddball poo poo ir35 includes in stuff? Because I was drinking from this guy.

Has to get up and snag a pic in my kitchen to try and show off the seal. I donít even use it as a shot glass because itís mod a small tumbler.

Border guards apparently drink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

armorer
Aug 6, 2012

I like metal.

Cyrano4747 posted:

We talking oddball poo poo ir35 includes in stuff? Because I was drinking from this guy.

Has to get up and snag a pic in my kitchen to try and show off the seal. I don’t even use it as a shot glass because it’s mod a small tumbler.

Border guards apparently drink.

That's loving awesome.